Airport CEO Beta 7 released

Assigning vehicles to parking lots makes them disappear.

1 Like

We’ve already sorted the vehicle issue, will be fixed in tonight’s push.

8 Likes

Rolling out beta 7.0-7 now with the following changes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 7.0-7

Bug

• [ACEO-40775] - Copied queue points are immediately removed after desk placement
  • [ACEO-41183] - Flight emergencies not correctly simulated for GA aircraft
  • [ACEO-41214] - Vehicles can invoke duplicate self removes causing various objects across the system to render on multiple floors
  • [ACEO-41226] - Persons cannot execute short distances when not walking with path

It’s Wednesday which means that the beta 7 sprint has officially ended. However, we will continue to monitor the health of beta 7 tomorrow and supply some minor fixes and aim for a default release on Friday. The default release will also be accompanied by the next dev blog, also on Friday! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

BUG: 41270 - Animals are blocked by planned, but unbuild structures

I noticed that animals are walking perfectly along the planned street, without crossing it. Same is true for planned fences etc. I guess I will never have to actually build fences any more! Cool :wink:

1 Like

ACEO 41280 cleaning/waste depot won’t auto collect and aircraft deadlocked on stand awaiting part-completed cleaning round (including once manual depot pick up completed)

1 Like

All my airline logo’s have swapped around on drawn logos, is this just part of background changes or could it be a bug? :wink: find it quite amusing actually the low cost carriers and high quality carriers all have each others logo’s on the floor in front of their desks #politics haha

1 Like

have i seen that one before?

1 Like

probably not, it’s the new dutch intercity i recently designed :wink:

4 Likes

Haha, I thought I had seen that train before… :wink:

1 Like

Rolling out beta 7.1-0 now! Last update for the week and it’s set to go live tonight in an hour or so on the default branch! :slight_smile: Yes, this update contains Alexander’s logo implementation…

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 7.1-0

New feature

• [ACEO-41264] - Support for fully custom placeable logos implemented

Improvement

• [ACEO-32262] - Improved and finalized tutorial
  • [ACEO-41290] - Signed shop and restaurant logotypes can now be placed just like airline logotypes
13 Likes

Aaaaaand beta 7.1-0 is now live on the default branch! Notes here: Steam :: Airport CEO :: Airport CEO Beta 7 released

7 Likes

Cool. Hopefully no need for hotfixes.
Enjoy the weekend.

4 Likes

[ACEO-41264 2] - Support for fully custom placeable logos implemented

First of all, great development! @Alexander @Hap0vecXD and @humoresque did an awesome job on this. I went and did a little test drive with Taxiway Markings mod. However here are some issues:

Players cannot see every logos on menu due to UI Scale. This is what I see when UI Scale is 100%

And this is when UI Scale is 50%

And I think that’s all for now. @Hap0vecXD did a system that is so good that taxiway markings can be added in many scales without an issue:

5 Likes

Will make more rows for logotypes! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’ve deployed Alexander’s hotfix for the logotypes on the experimental branch, same version number though (beta 7.1-0).

4 Likes

Can someone help me? I’m so confused I have two catering places right in the middle, using shortest route they should use both. I have tried to use multi terminals but it goes between levels, and destroys the airport. They always seem to just use one.

1 Like

I’m dutch myself :sweat_smile:

in that case you might have seen it :smiley:

3 Likes

Are you already sawing for the next game or what? This is a prototype of what?

This is something I 3d print, unrelated from Airport CEO / Apoapsis studios :wink: sorry!

1 Like