Airport CEO Beta 7 released

Volcano eruption, but plans still leave the airport. bug reported: ACEO-41220

1 Like

Good evening! Rolling out today’s update now with the following fixes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 7.0-6

Bug

• [ACEO-41015] - Deicing pad not always set as one-way enabling aircraft to turn around
  • [ACEO-41128] - Persons can in extremely rare instances disregard paths and walk across terminals in straight directions
  • [ACEO-41151] - Parking lots do not update walkable areas when built via construction causing passengers to not find their way out until after reload
  • [ACEO-41184] - When world entrance tunnels are placed very close to each other vehicles only use one of them
  • [ACEO-41188] - Left centered tile row says not unlocked while part of center tile
  • [ACEO-41194] - Missing if statement in catering depot selection causes catering services to not be invoked if only one catering depot in world exists
  • [ACEO-41211] - Placeable logos are not correctly serialized when placed with the copy paste tool
7 Likes

Just had a quick session to see if my issue with the flying remote stand arrivals crossing the terminal building has been resolved, found a big problem.

Passengers cannot pass through terminal doors to board the plane, board stand shuttle buses, or go through security exits.

I’ll have another session in the morning, to verify and bug report if necessary.

1 Like

Did you do a full save in the new version and then reload?

1 Like

Nothing doing - issue persists

2 Likes

Pls post bug ID.

1 Like

After the last update passengers can’t leave secure zone via exit and can’t board planes via stairtruck because they can’t find their path. Was all fine and good before this update.
Catering bug is fixed, that’s nice :smiley:

41226 bug report

4 Likes

Same issue here with the security exits. ID is 41233

2 Likes

Flights aren’t leaving because ramp agents aren’t unloading bags off the belt to the truck (ACEO-41239)

1 Like

They also can’t board small stands via walking

1 Like

Deploying a hotfix now for the passenger walking issue, same version number! :hammer_and_wrench:

9 Likes

Passenger boarding and exit issue resolved.

[ACEO-41128] - Persons can in extremely rare instances disregard paths and walk across terminals in straight directions

This issue resolved as well. Passengers are following the correct route rather than levitating across the terminal… :grinning:

1 Like

Please, take care with the translations, I found some big big mistakes in Spanish translation, due to misue of Google Translate.

For example:

BACK is Espalda but not in this case… Is Go Back…
LAUNCH is Lanzamiento but not in this case… is To start…

For sure there are a lot of literally translations from Google Translate and it is not good for a Game.

1 Like

The game isn’t translated with google translator, it’s community based translation on localizator.com. You can participate as well!

3 Likes

That is the problem, everyone can participate and its impossible to prevent that the people misuse Google Translate and make mistakes like the examples that I wrote before.

If there is no people with some skills in translations reviewing all the work of the community, there will be a lot of problems with words with two or more meanings.

3 Likes

You write everything correctly. If there is no one translation moderator who will check the entire translation and bring it in line with the terminology developed, then the translation will be lousy.

There is a gorgeous fable by the Russian writer Krylov. Called - “Swan, Cancer and Pike”. In the fable, they pull one cart together, only each in his own element. ))

1 Like

Tiny tiny (really tiny) design bug that’s been going on for a long time. Not even a bug. It doesn’t affect gamplay:

When designing your CEO, the outfit is not always the one initially selected (hair/mouth/nose/etc is always correct). Jut try it. I think it’s 50% chance you won’t get the outfit you selected.

2 Likes

Catering still doesn’t work right. Trucks take a extra long route.
I’ve buy new trucks and disable/enable the catering service.

P.S. I remove all aircraft mods to reduce the CPU usage and it is not really much better.

1 Like

One thing I noticed today, my vehicles are slowly disappearing from my Vehicles Overview.

The first time I noticed this, all three Fjord Jet A1 tankers had disappeared from the roster but were still at the airport. I went back to a previous save where they were all present and started again, to see if I could catch the point at which they disappeared.

This is the roster when I started my latest session:

This is the situation a two days later - one of the stair trucks has disappeared:

But, both are physically present at the airport…

2 Likes

Yep mine vehicles are also dissapearing from the overview ( and I think they are not at the airport even more? ) I have 10 stands with 10 pushbacktrucks for every stand, and now I have 8 and planes won’t get pushed back and are delayed.

1 Like