Custom user placeable logotypes? (Yes, Players Can Implement Things Too!)

I had to learn everything about airport signs and markings. :rofl:

And I had to read at least two 100+ pages documents. It was very very long process.

1 Like

I am happy to make a tutorial. Maybe I will use that youtube channel called ACEO tutorials and more… :rofl: I haven’t had much time…

1 Like

@humoresque Check your DMs.

1 Like

Wonder if I can somehow use this feature to cover up the default runway markings that have been bothering me.
ie: My airport has 6 parallel runways, but they’re marked 27L/27C/27C/27C/27C/27R lol

1 Like

By the way, Olof renamed this topic not me

But I think this name is better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last step to perfection :pleading_face:

Hey @Hap0vecXD, thanks for your effort!

Are the markings already somewhere to download? Or do I have to be a little more patient?

1 Like

:heart:

Not yet, but it might be very, very soon :eyes:

2 Likes

*very, very soon™ :wink:

1 Like

soon…ish

1 Like

So, I made this little tramway.
There are so many possible things we can do now, I love it.

9 Likes

and so it begins :smiley:

7 Likes

Can you please upload the .png files! :slight_smile: this is amazing!

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks I will upload them tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe try to finesse a subway stop under there and make it look like it’s actually working

2 Likes

Now on workshop.
Installation is the same as Hap0vecXD‘s mod pack or you can read the description. :grin:

2 Likes

Good job! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One thing I have noticed now that the user-logotypes has been implemented, is that random airline logos I place in front of their respective boarding desks are changed on reload…

Here, Gate 1 is Forrest Air, Gate 2 is Strada Regional, Gate 3 is Coast 2 Coast, and Gate 4 is Stripe Air Regional:

After a save and reload, Gate 3 is now labelled Stripe Air Regional, and Gate 4 is Jumper… Gate 5 should be Maple Express but it now has the Coast 2 Coast logo, Gate 6 has remained as Jumper:

1 Like

4 Likes