Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Is anyone having issues with stuck passengers at departure only bus shuttle? The only thing I can do to free up these passengers is removing the international zone and make a clear route to the security exit.

It works at the sacrifice of national identity :wink:

1 Like

Does anyone else have the issue with ramp agents, where they get running back and forth aimlessly on the arriving baggage side and never leave? Every shift change one or two gets stuck like this and over time you might have 10 extra agents there. Unless you use F10 and clear all jobs and regenerate them again, messing up the whole airport on the process. And to have ramp agents to do this behaviour again in few minutes.

Reloading the game doesn’t affect it at all.

I got staff room and toilets nearby on same security zone, so that’s not the reason.

This situation was with the 35.3-9 update

Well, that’s impossible because you made that post before -9 was released.

3 Likes

Bug report it and we’ll have a look!

I am currently looking for anyone who’s had an issue with random tiles or small items disappearing on load - can any such be found here?

1 Like

I’ve noticed road arrows sometimes disappear or can’t be build anymore after a while. Haven’t been able to reproduce it after reloading. Next time I send a bug immediately. :confused:

2 Likes

@Olof
Can flights cancel themself? I thought not.

1. I have scheduled two flights on two different gates with a time difference of 5 minutes.
  2. Passengers for both flights arrived at the airport
  3. Check in started for both flights
  4. Passengers went to security
  5. I had a look at the schedule and the second flight was gone

For the next day it is still there.
Now I have 90 passengers in my airport but only 31 of them have a flight. There is no other flight scheduled on that day.

ACEO-27350

/Update: The after the original departure time, the passengers are still sitting around. The bags are waiting at the baggage bay

Does the airline like you @andyc? :slight_smile:

I had that too. On one load half of the furniture in my staff room disappeared, small security station disappeared, couple of rooms disappeared which were 1 toilet and 1 staff room. After rebuilding them all it fixed the issue and on this game it hasn’t happened again.

1 Like

I’ve had that several times but just ramdomly and not very often.

ACEO-27351

Ramp agent issue and vehicles forgetting their parking assignments, ending up driving aimlesly around. Typically tug goes to vehcle check point to turn around, or to catering depot and gets stuck there if i assign last road sections to one way only. Baggage tractors do this as well.

1 Like

Having problems getting domestic flight offers on larger fleet airlines.

If most of these aircraft are out of the minimum range you have to wait ages to get even one offer for that special aircraft that is able to fly domestic routes.

2 Likes

ive reported this also! lol annoying aint it.

Dont forget the invisible road crossing lol

1 Like

How have you got your zones setup? do you have it so the zone are security checkpoint> secure zone > customs> secure and international >customs> securezone> exit?

Just to iterate this…the international zone needs to be on top of the secure zone in the middle

The issue described here: Minor Bug - Baggage Handling Service Disables Itself is also happening to me in 35.3-9. The baggage service keeps getting disabled randomly in the Operations screen.

That was made “1 day” ago, and there are 23 posts between yours and Olof’s about update. Maybe you meant 35.3-8

1 Like

Check in is going on for 3 Different flights but no one seems to be using the automated desks

Is it a bug or people not just preferring to use automation?

Check if bag drop offs are correctly connected to baggage bay