Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

They are everything is double checked

but still no one using them

@mbobojar, you are right. I stand corrected. I gave you a LIKE as well, because you are far more diplomatic.

1 Like

You have one baggage bay? Maybe these flights are connected to different baggage bays. If not this it’s probably a bug.
My question: Is there a way hire staff and assign them automatically to specified terminal? I’m opening new Terminal 2, so I need a lot of new staff, but most of the time they are assigned by game to Terminal 1, so I have to manually reassigned them

Which one is for medium aircraft? :slight_smile:

Do let me know if it happens again. It seems to be a very rare bug but of course, with things getting randomly deleted, it’s extremely critical.

That should be fixed with today’s update! :slight_smile:

They can all serve medium aircraft as service trucks are size agnostic.

4 Likes

Thank you very much Olof, you guys are awesome !

2 Likes

Self check in not working properly.
Some pax wait a few seconds in front of the self check in, then leaving the airport.

boarding

I am having this issue as well, and when I reenable baggage, all of my security checks are no longer staffed (though there are staff there). Thus far I’ve been unable to get the airport operational again besides reloading it and leaving baggage turned off.

version 35.3-9 Bug still there. Full Medium Security Checkpoint staffing
20200505172812_1

and once again, made a new airport in Thailand with 31 airports. turned realistic mode on. ALL offered flights for medium and Big bird contracts are ALL international. Not a single domestic flight offered even though my stand is set to domestic and not a mix of domestic or international. Aircraft in Medium contract is E190 all the way to A321/B572

1 Like

Are the queues at the end meant to be like that? Could be a bug.

1 Like

Confirmed; I noticed this too :sleepy:

@Olof, I was able to recreate the bug with random items disappearing after a load. ACEO-27392 is the bug number.

1 Like

I just encountered the random deleted tiles. It was missing foundation from floor 1 and also service road from floor 0 (ground) ACEO-27393.

1 Like

Which part of Thailand did you put this in?

My suspicion is that the large stands are interfering with the domestic/international ratios. I’ve ran a small one in Brighton (11 Medium) and I managed to fill it full of domestic.

As long as this was bug reported I’ll have a look at it today!

Most likely caused by ACEO-27395.

Great, will have a look at this tomorrow.

1 Like

can I ask why these keep showing up when I load an airport with remote stands? The international zones when its a domestic stand? sometimes its international sometimes its just security zone. And sometimes this creates extra zone layers. sometimes not

but these are all domestic stands.
and sometimes they are there when you load the airport and sometimes not

Also I am no longer getting applications for Ramp Agents. Ive been waiting and nothing for a while now.

I would report this but every time I submit I get an error

Those are most likely caused by a previous bug, if you remove those small international zone nodes that shouldn’t happen again once you realod.

1 Like

No update this evening as we are currently testing two more extensive changes in relation to saving and traffic spawning. Update should drop tomorrow instead! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

no they keep coming back every time I load the airport even if I delete the security or international nodes before saving and quitting

Also constantly getting “person can’t leave security zone” but the all leave the security zone and then the errors are “fixed” and go away. This has been happening for some time now.

@Olof That’s okay! It sounds like you are becoming more of pest control then game developers at this point though. :slight_smile: