Airport CEO Alpha 28.4 released

All right, that’s great, I think most of your issues are caused by the stalled ramp agents and service cars. You’ll have to wait for 28.1-6 to be free of stalling service cars on the service car stops but it should run a little better than 28.1-4 at least.

A work around to the 28.1-5 service car bug is to only have one car… not ideal but they won’t stall at least… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I tested 28.1.5 and I can say that it fixed MOST of the service car related bugs. The only issue left with service car is for some cases, it stuck on apron service car stop. On the stand they work just fine. @Olof tha save was “28.1.4 test” I directly loaded it on 28.1.5

This issue is now fixed.

Olof what was the cause of it? I am wildly wondering what was the issue :smiley:

Maybe it would be nice to have some small busses for the small stands.

Agree! What do you think @Jettuh?

I wouldn’t disagree to see these busses. But before that we need to have stand assigned vehicles or even vehicle depot assigned stands otherwise system won’t work as “small bus for small stand”

I believe that by default when you build a stand it should not have a jetway.

I agree, will fix this. :slight_smile:

Maybe this should wait multiple floors? So that the issue of “jetway and apron road on same level but somehow vehicle goes under jetway” bug will also be fixed. Also it will be more realistic.

Owerall I can’t wait to test 28.1.6 with brand new save :slight_smile: You guys are amazing.

2 Likes

It was a deadlock between two vehicles as it only occurs when a service car is dropping of ramp agents at a stop and then another service car is occupying the road waiting for the stop to become available. The car on the service stops check for the nearest available road node to become unoccupied, but checks from its own position and not from the position of the service car stop exit point which means that it grabs the node on which the other waiting car is occupying… and that’s how you create a deadlock!

3 Likes

Ohh and Olof you said that service car was supposed to stay on stand until all ramp agent related jobs are completed but on the current version service car is working as taxi service in between stand and car stop due to code complexity.

Do you think it will be fixed before default release? Or it will be fixed in future? Also do you thing it can be extended as “ramp agents and service car stay on stand until pushback is completed”? Because IRL ramp agents have big role on pushback.

Seems like I am having the same problem. Service cars just get stuck at the service car stops and this creates a domino effect. Many aircraft at the remote stands therefore don’t get any ramp agents to load bags and do the checklists at all.

This happens often, but sometimes it the ramp agents do get to the plane to load.

Apart from that, the buses have to wait for everyone to board and because my airport is huge, passengers are always late and it delays the departure by 3 hours every time.

@Fredrik I’ve got an issue with the entrance/exits. It’s only seeing one of them. This is a new build. [ACEO-6109]

EDIT: Seems a save and reload has sorted the issue. Might be something worth looking at though?

Not really a bug, but I will still report on it. When you build a taxiway node on runway it works fine, but when you try to delete it, it also deletes the base runway node, which means that planes cannot take-off and you have to reload the save. I know that we are not really supposed to build taxiway nodes on runways anymore, but this happened when I was upgrading my old runway entrences and replacing them with the new pre-build ones.

For me the remote stands (till now) work like a charm. But i’ve encountered a problem with building runways: At a point it won’t (visually) extend when upgrading + the Upgrade-window is partially out of view → Report ACEO-6112

smaller bus, sure!
Thought he current bus isn’t that big either (compared to those i see on google which can be quite long)

2 Likes

While your at it, why not do the larger ones as well. You know, future proof an all :wink:
Work that smaller desk into THERE pipeline too while you’re at it :rofl:

Yeah EXACTLY!!! We need that small boarding desk ASAP! And also current but resized boarding desks.

1 Like

Like the GPU/APU would it be nice to add a tank hose from the fuel truck to the plane when refueling a plane?

@Olof My PAX on remote stands are still walking under the wings? I thought that had been fixed?

EDIT: Ah yeah :slight_smile:

I’m lose 1 passenger from each flight on the way to remote stand)

We know, you already opened the topic and mentioned it on Discord. Please don’t spam it. :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 28.1-6

Improvement

• [ACEO-6104] - Enable medium stands to have jetways disabled by default when building
  • [ACEO-6106] - Align service car stop appearance with airside shuttle bus stop
  • [ACEO-6110] - Enhance passenger movement on remote stands to reflect usage of assigned pathways
  • [ACEO-6118] - Combined sprites on taxiway edges

Bug

• [ACEO-5014] - Pressing escape before a reschedule have been confirmed will un-schedule that flight
  • [ACEO-6064] - Service cars exiting a transit structure can deadlock when yielding for an available node
  • [ACEO-6082] - Multi-threading issue in aircraft pathfinding system can in rare occasions freeze the game
  • [ACEO-6086] - Belt loader truck can in rare instances become displaced when aligning with an aircraft cargo loading point
  • [ACEO-6087] - APU and GPU placement on stand sometimes overlap with stair truck positioning
  • [ACEO-6094] - Unable to Change Existing One-Way Nodes
7 Likes

On forum post, I’m attach save file. What’s wrong?
I this tread, I want reply to Rubble )

How long before it drops?

My Franchise Staff cannot leave the airport after they finish their shift. They just wait at the bus stop and never leave when PAX does. If I have multiple bus stops they walking in between them constantly. They are able to get to the restaurant. I filed a bug report in game and I had this issue in the 28.1-5 and 28.1-6 version. I think it was (ACEO-6124 or 6024).

Its already deployed. Try to restart your steam.