[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

I tried two times, and both new archives will appear :joy:

Thanks for your great work. I’m currently testing your latest beta-release with the helicopters DLC but so far i’m only getting offered flights with the Bell 206. Haven’t seen another type yet. Could this come from your overhauled flight offering in relation to the two new heli-airlines?

I can neither confirm nor deny that that is a leak of tweaks features to come, nor can I elaborate upon what any hypothetical leak means. :wink:

Anything in the logs? I do anticipate my flight logic struggling a bit with the helicopters, but you should still get some of each.

Hey Guys,

with this mod installed I get a error message everytime the game tries to save the game.

This only happen after a few minutes of play (not when i try to save right after I started a new game). The game log shows the error message “[Saving] ERROR: Couldn’t serialize airport logotype!”

This happend even with Airport CEO Tweaks as the only installed mod.

I am a bit at a loss.

The current version is broken with the 1.1 version of ACEO.

Please try the newest Beta version

Be aware, there is a medium stand appearing in that beta without any impact and hopefully solved soon…

2 Likes

• Helicopters compatibility
4 Likes

I love this mod.
But my game crashes some time, when I’m using the “F” key to get into the flights. Not everytime but it keeps coming…

Could it relate to this mod? Just have airline Mods and the “More Planes Mod” from the Steam workshop active.

Allready updated it with the beta version one above your thread?

The flight planner crash still exist in the newest beta. I still think it’s caused by the automated flight renewal. Currently I have to save every time before I open the scheduler on my active map.

1 Like

yeah, I did install the latest version.

Do I only need this file to use ACEOTweaks? (don’t quite remember) What directory do I put them in?

When the framework is already installed all you have to do is put that file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Airport CEO\uModFramework\Mods (at least for PC). Then download the Tweaks Aircraft Pack from the steam workshop and you are good to go.

Additionally, you can also install Performance CEO for better performance

Hi, first of all big thank you for these great mods! I just bought Airport CEO some days ago and stumbled over your mods. This add so much to the game!

I have a question about how the flight renewal should work: I have all airlines at 100% satisfaction, but still some flights aren’t renewed and I have to plan about 5 new flights in total per day (I have 40 flights per day, so approx. 10%). Is this intended?
I always choose flights with 4 or more days left, because I know flights with less than 4 days left are not renewed. So this is not the cause.

And - my only very annoying thing atm - planned flights seem to be rounded to 15 min. arrival time. So if I want to plan a flight at 8:20 it gets booked at 8:15. Because I like to have a gap of 25 mins. between the different gates to have smoother runway usage, this happen quite often and manually resolving it every time is annoying. I think this rounding is not done in the base game, without mods I hadn’t this problem. Is there some way to disable it?

Regarding crash - I also encounter it from time to time (using version 2.3.5.322). I think it happens when you open flight planner shortly after loading/saving the game. So since I always wait a bit, crashes reduced significantly. Maybe this helps to track it down.

Last point (for now :slight_smile: ), custom maintenance ratio for runways work great, but it seem to ignore the stands. I set it to 75% and the stands still go done to 10%.

Again thanks for your work!!

1 Like

I get the exact opposite. I need to open the planner after loading. As still, my feeling says that the flight renewal is broken and causes that crashes. So as soon as a flight should get renewed, something breaks.

Hi, I’m currently browsing .json in several airline mods and I was wondering about this topic.
Please tell me, do I have to add aircraft types twice (fleet and tweaksFleet) for the A221 or B789 aircraft since both of them don’t have tweaks?

Tweaksfleet overwrite fleet, so if your airline is a mix of vanilla aircrafts and tweaks aircraft, the vanilla aircrafts must be written in the tweaksfleet entry too

Hi, understood, thanks for the explanation.

does this version work with the patch & helicopters? I downloaded it & custom buildables but my game crashed when it finished loading

Use this one

Custom Buildable is patched too

You can try testing with one and then the other, see which one is the issue.