[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

I need to test that out… should be no difference between jetbridge and stairs…

Digression, I would like to ask if it is possible to Revise the angle of the tarmac? In addition to 90 degrees, there are also options of 30 degrees or even free change?

I’ve been lurking and playing this game for a long time and recently got into experimenting with my own mods, is there anyway to access the psd files for tweaks aircraft? Or is that only for the modding group. Anyways love the mod and appreciate the hard work put into it!

1 Like

@dawed can get you access

1 Like

Do you use Gimp or an older Photoshop?

1 Like

I use gimp for liveries

1 Like

Here you will find our MDK’s for Gimp.
Including all improvements we did and the tweaks planes…

For other newer ps users here the link for them

1 Like

i can’t reproduce that issue…
can you show me some screenshots? also with the service round?

It is only B747SP? It looks more like a problem with turnaround system… i will do some futger test, but maybe @zekew11 have also an idea what went wrong here

1 Like

Yes, only 747SP has this problem

Hello people,

It has been a long time. I am glad that AirportCEO community is expending itself way ahead of previous times.

I am just wondering, according to this mod, flights are generated more realistic way. Does that include destination airport size? For example in before, game was creating a flight of large aircraft in between player airport and commuter airport on map.

1 Like

Welcome back! Nice to read you again.
In detail, @zekew11 will know the answer. But from my experience, the route generation is doing really great. Sill not 100% perfect. It seems also that the airline rating is relevant.

At the moment I am trying to get Air Greenland to work as it doesn’t want to offer me flights to Greenland for B757 and A338. I think it’s because the airports in the database aren’t fitting together with the airline rating and it’s fleet. So there are a couple of new challenges using the Tweaks. :smiley:

2 Likes

Airport size vs aircraft size is taken into account. Aircraft have a minimum size airport based on their own size, and a much more permissive maximum size airport; with a strong preference to use larger aircraft at larger airports.

2 Likes

Tweaks is broken as of the new update, keep that in mind

I’m curious if the ‘cargo system’ can change luggage, change skins, and make it into boxes of goods.

Alternatively, the cargo system and luggage system should be separated into two independent modules that do not interfere with each other. And there are more possible gameplay options for game scalability.

But this is not what I want to see in the future. Anyway, thank you @ zekew11. Thank you for your hard work. :slight_smile:

I’ve done some digging to try to foresee how I’ll build out the cargo system. I anticipate borrowing a lot of baggage logic, but separating the “baggage stream” and “cargo stream”. All hypothetical right now; no timeline…

Trying to have the 1.1 fix/patch out by Monday

5 Likes

Great Work, this mod is amazing and I love having it in my game, although I did have a few questions regarding any future plans you might have:

Cargo Modules/Systems:

• Would you at any point with the cargo modules/systems be including the ability to like have a separated cargo terminal/area that wouldn’t require any sort of boarding desk connection or maybe having a separate stand that is specifically for cargo aircraft only and can function without the normal boarding desk procedure stuff if that makes sense?

i would like to ask if updating the game caused the startup screen to get stuck?
because I cannot enter the game after updating…