[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

Is there a way using this mod to adjust the count of number of planes in the fleet? so if a flett has 20 planes 5 of each type that i wont see plane number 6 of that type at my airport.

yet the airfleet-count is still vanilla, that means if we modders set (not all mods have it) it like:
B737 = 50
A320 = 30
DHC6 = 20

it will calculate a percentage/ratio like
50% B737
30 % A320
20% DHC6

In a future feature, if tweaksfleetcount is set, it will be realistic…

1 Like

So it looks like I’m having the same issue with the Steam Tweaks pack as @Babaliboulou007 was having. The only way I can play the game is to remove the Tweaks pack.

I’ve followed normal troubleshooting and gone as far as to remove and reinstall my UMF and all workshop items.

It was working a few days ago when @dawed added the Buffalo Airways 737.

Anyone got a fix?

Get the performance mod, it will save you vram on the vanilla aircrafts so with tweaks pack may load… Performance update for the pack is in dev

Players now updated to Project Mercury - 1.0-46 on the Default branch, please reinstall the Umod Framework as due to the Unity update, some engine dll files were resetted.

After the reinstall of UMF, the Tweaks should be back.

2 Likes

• Significantly reduce aircraft pack RAM usage

• All hail @humoresque - The credit for finding the solution goes to him. Also download Performance CEO for ram savings on liveries. Makes the game load in faster too!
  • Please reinstall UMF if the ACEO update broke it (it did).

Still pretty busy. Winter is coming, then I’ll be stuck inside with my computer more…

3 Likes

I think I might have a few problems with the aircraft pack.

I have custom airlines in my game and with some the flightplanner doesn’t offer me flights with the new types.
For example:
The vueling contract shows A319, A320, A320neo, A321 and A321neo however the flightplanner only offers me A319 flights.
The same issue goes with Buzz and Malta Air despite the contract showing the 737 Max 200 the flightplanner only offers me the 737-800 flights.

EDIT: After a reload of the game the aircraft types aren’t showing in the signed contracts anymore

Regarding the 737 MAX series it really looks like the spawn rate is almost 0 @zekew11

Icelandair offered at least a MAX9 after a long while. But MAX8 and MAX8-200 never come up.
May it affects mods which do not use a tweaksfleetcount.

The issue with the reload I cannot reproduce.

I’ve made a test update at my Ryanair mod. If you use that as well, can you please take a look if you now get MAX8-200?

As Ryanair only has two plane types, I did not added a “fleetcount” to the contract. Normally the game splits the aircrafts equally. But in this case it seems to prefer the default 737-800 way more than the MAX.

I think it’s still a little bug in the Tweaks, but using the fleetcount in all Tweak mods might help (but will take a lot of updates)

/edit it seems to help.
I’ve already updated a lot of mods using MAX aircrafts.

1 Like

After reloading the game, some aircraft types are no longer displayed in the signed contracts, such as Pan Am 747sp and Delta A330-900,But StarLux Airlines A330-900 is displayed normally and Pan Am 747-100 only appeared once before, and never appeared again. I would like to ask why these problems occur and what’s the solution?

How many mods do you use in total?
And do you also use the new performance tweaks?

Yes,I use the new performance tweaksthere and are about 50 mods used

Do you use performance ceo? Or just the new tweaks version?

Yes,I use performance

I have the same problem. I also use the performance mode and have about 40 mods. For mods with tweaks airplanes only the tweak is shown and none of the vanilla aircrafts. For example for transavia only the b737700 and 737800 are shown, the 737600 from the vanilla aircrafts doesn’t apear in the contract at all.

Here is an example (Transavia)

There is no issue on this example, tweaksfleet overrides vanillafleet, and B737600 is not in RL transavia fleet… At all there are only a few B737-600 ever build, so on most mods with tweaksfleet there necer will be a 736

1 Like

What tweaks version number is shown in the game?
The issue i thougth was fixed some time ago, cause how the game handle saves is also a bit funny…

I can report the same issue and I have the latest version of tweaks installed together with the performance mod and some 50 mods.

Can you take a look at the ram usage when you are in the savegame? Is there any memory left?

This basic problem is a known bug that I’m currently troubleshooting. Expect a solution in the next update; I don’t know of a workaround at this time other than to cancel and resign the problem contracts.

Edit:

@qweyrhgf @Jonathanhee @Z-OV
Here is an early build of what I think the solution is. Anyone care to test and confirm that this fixes the issue?

1 Like