[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

There is a solution the code modders are working on… So, until then, yeah wait is not bad… I also set updating on hold until then (but still developing new types and models)

2 Likes

this is awesome

i have been using this for some time and its great

well done guys

But my question is how do you guys use the mod

im just curious

i hope yall are having a good day

okiea,

Hi! I still haven’t had the chance to try out the mode but am very excited about giving it a go soon. So I would like to pose a few questions to get a better idea of how the game would function.

1. If I opened an airport in Germany would eurowings and Lufthansa offer me flights only in Germany or would it function like some sort of a hub and would these airlines offer flights to all over the world (domestic and international)?
  2. Am I right in assuming that in the scenario above, if I had a contract with Turkish airlines then I would get international flights (I.e. flights from Turkey) only?
  3. Can I modify or expand the country of origin for a mode?

Thanx!

1. If Airport Country = Airline Country, they operate to all destinations they can reach
  2. Correct. But you have to use the Realistic International Mode. If you use Schengen mode, that will also work.
  3. To modify the country list, you must copy the mods to the native mod folder and then you can edit the Json file.

By the way, multiple countries are possible too. As example for Ryanair I’ve set several bases. That means in this case if offers also Schengen and Non-Schengen flights.

2 Likes

The features sound really great! They certainly seem to add an enormous fun factor to the game… but it makes me wonder:

1. Does the airline rating depend on wether you fulfill the servicing requests of the airline and avoid delays? The number of flights you accept appears to be irrelevant.
    I had always been under the impression that in vanilla you have to book all 50 offered flights to get a good rating, but I might have been wrong…
  2. Will the airline eventually offer me an unlimited amount of flights if I continue satisfying their needs? Or in other words would it be possible to fill all the stands with just one contract (assuming the contract entails airplanes of all possible aircraft types?

So, the VRAM issues should be partially solved by also installing Performance CEO. It makes it so that airline mods don’t use up VRAM or RAM. I’m planning to improve the mod and hopefully increase its benefits even more. It sadly does not fix the aircraft pack’s issues, but it will at least allow people who can play with it to play with pretty much as many airline mods as possible. I will try to, as soon as possible, get similar fixes in place for the aircraft pack, but it may take time.

2 Likes
  1. The airline’s statisfaction linked to a successfull on-time turnaround and also to the offered services as I know. This is the same with Vanilla and the Tweaks.
    But with Tweaks, the airline request different services depending on the contract rating.

2. With Tweaks, the limit has increased aa lot but it’s not unlimited. :slight_smile:

As Alphatester i must say, it is a game changer!

Aircraft Pack Update

• improved Positions on ATR42/72. PAX leave at the reardoor, engines on realistic position
  • added ATR Freigthers as new variants
  • known issue: PAX walking under the wing

NEW PLANES

MDKs available for PS and Gimp at ACEO Modding Group

3 Likes

Is there a way using this mod to adjust the count of number of planes in the fleet? so if a flett has 20 planes 5 of each type that i wont see plane number 6 of that type at my airport.

yet the airfleet-count is still vanilla, that means if we modders set (not all mods have it) it like:
B737 = 50
A320 = 30
DHC6 = 20

it will calculate a percentage/ratio like
50% B737
30 % A320
20% DHC6

In a future feature, if tweaksfleetcount is set, it will be realistic…

1 Like

So it looks like I’m having the same issue with the Steam Tweaks pack as @Babaliboulou007 was having. The only way I can play the game is to remove the Tweaks pack.

I’ve followed normal troubleshooting and gone as far as to remove and reinstall my UMF and all workshop items.

It was working a few days ago when @dawed added the Buffalo Airways 737.

Anyone got a fix?

Get the performance mod, it will save you vram on the vanilla aircrafts so with tweaks pack may load… Performance update for the pack is in dev

Players now updated to Project Mercury - 1.0-46 on the Default branch, please reinstall the Umod Framework as due to the Unity update, some engine dll files were resetted.

After the reinstall of UMF, the Tweaks should be back.

2 Likes

• Significantly reduce aircraft pack RAM usage

• All hail @humoresque - The credit for finding the solution goes to him. Also download Performance CEO for ram savings on liveries. Makes the game load in faster too!
  • Please reinstall UMF if the ACEO update broke it (it did).

Still pretty busy. Winter is coming, then I’ll be stuck inside with my computer more…

3 Likes

I think I might have a few problems with the aircraft pack.

I have custom airlines in my game and with some the flightplanner doesn’t offer me flights with the new types.
For example:
The vueling contract shows A319, A320, A320neo, A321 and A321neo however the flightplanner only offers me A319 flights.
The same issue goes with Buzz and Malta Air despite the contract showing the 737 Max 200 the flightplanner only offers me the 737-800 flights.

EDIT: After a reload of the game the aircraft types aren’t showing in the signed contracts anymore

Regarding the 737 MAX series it really looks like the spawn rate is almost 0 @zekew11

Icelandair offered at least a MAX9 after a long while. But MAX8 and MAX8-200 never come up.
May it affects mods which do not use a tweaksfleetcount.

The issue with the reload I cannot reproduce.

I’ve made a test update at my Ryanair mod. If you use that as well, can you please take a look if you now get MAX8-200?

As Ryanair only has two plane types, I did not added a “fleetcount” to the contract. Normally the game splits the aircrafts equally. But in this case it seems to prefer the default 737-800 way more than the MAX.

I think it’s still a little bug in the Tweaks, but using the fleetcount in all Tweak mods might help (but will take a lot of updates)

/edit it seems to help.
I’ve already updated a lot of mods using MAX aircrafts.

1 Like

After reloading the game, some aircraft types are no longer displayed in the signed contracts, such as Pan Am 747sp and Delta A330-900,But StarLux Airlines A330-900 is displayed normally and Pan Am 747-100 only appeared once before, and never appeared again. I would like to ask why these problems occur and what’s the solution?

How many mods do you use in total?
And do you also use the new performance tweaks?