[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

If you downloaded beta 2 in the last 10 minutes go ahead and re-download: I’d forgotten to disable catering on small. This should be don now.

I’ll come back to these; I’m not currently working on buildables, but myself and especially @humoresque are starting to figure out how we might do this kind of thing in the future.

1 Like

I want to confirm that the pushback is fixed. :slight_smile: Looking forward to the future :D.

2 Likes

Here’s a quick feasibility study:

• Water out of game bounds: shouldn’t be too difficult so I will take a look. Same with trees. But it could end up being a pain…
  • Water next to sidewalk: That may be harder, but I can try. There’s multiple qualities of solutions for each of these.
  • Layers for stickers: I already took a look at this, I’ll take another one. Also shouldn’t be impossibly difficult, just adjusting a few numbers, but it will be hard to know which one is placed first.
2 Likes

This feature will be coming out in the next few days with a new version of ACEO Sticker Fix. It may also include a feature to auto-use stickers from the steam folder, so you don’t have to move the stickers to the folder. :smile:

3 Likes

Ret-con to new version numbers

2.1.0 Beta 2 is now 2.1.0 Release; UMF should auto update the mod if you’re still on 2.0.0 If you’re using 2.1.0 Beta 1 you will need to manually upgrade to the newer version.

Original Text

1.2.1 Beta 2 is now 1.2.1 Release; UMF should auto update the mod if you’re still on 1.2.0. If you’re using 1.2.1 Beta 1 you will need to manually upgrade to the newer version.

2 Likes

@zekew11
idea for your mod realstic routes with links:

There’s no question that this would be insanely cool, especially with real airlines fetching their real flights…

It does live firmly in “stretch goal” land for now though. I estimate that given my current knowledge, it would take 5 times as long to implement as an auto-generated routes improvement that would be 80% as fun to play with. Not to mention the “contact us for pricing” hurdle. I would love to work in this direction though, probably first by making the auto generator I write save the files to a csv style format, which would leave the door open to loading human written or data-generated csv’s

1 Like

Hey all, wondering if it’s this mod or not. But I have three airlines currently, so they provide all the flights, and all flights are on time and so on. All airlines are mods, if that makes any difference. So my or question is, why does the satisfaction not go above 25%?

I was looking into this yesterday on my own save (finally got a couple hours to play my own mod): I appears that satisfaction is not moving at all. That’s all i know right now; but I figure I’ll get it fixed this weekend.

2 Likes

Fixed; uploaded to UMF pending approval. Don’t do integer division kids.

I also revised the version numbering scheme; dropping the leftmost “1” to give me a position to use for minor things like fixes. This fix is version 1.2.1.1; which will henceforth be known as 2.1.1 because I only get 3 positions. Shrug; I was never going to use that major version number anyways.

Now also available via the mirrors section of the OP

3 Likes

Nice additions you are adding here!
However, I have an issue with the updates.

Inside the game it always says it is downloading the latest version of the mod with the remark there is an error if this message shows up for more than a second. Unfortunately, it does and never dissappears. What’s the reason for that?

I had this too, there was an update that deleted the file but didn’t put the new in it, so follow the manual instructions to fix it

Huh; that’s probably going to be a UMF bug, so outside my control. I would encourage reporting it to UMF though. I’ll try uploading a new patch as soon as I’ve done anything just to see if putting a new file up helps things. For now manual download is probably the way to go.

1 Like

I think I’ve found an issue or a bug?
There is one parameter that always drops down to 0%, I haven’t confirmed yet. But I believe it does drop whenever a flight did not order baggage.

1 Like

Nice find.

I probably won’t have much time to troubleshoot until the weekend; but the more specificity you can find in the circumstances that cause it the easier it will be for me to track down.

Cool, will see what I can provide with the time I have before the weekend.

With manual install all good :slight_smile:

I really like the ideas behind this mod - make things more realistic.

One more thing I noted in my last session: I do no receive any offers for large aircraft although the infrastructure is in place except for a large deicing pad.
In the vanilla game, large flights were offered despite that. Did this change in your mod, or is there something else I am missing?

Comming soon:
the first (Updated) Mods using this tweaks, Bombardier Challenger 650 based on CRJ200…

• Shortened Fuselage
  • Removed Windows, nigth ligths adjusted
  • Door/Pax Postion adjusted

it needs just futher testing for the compatibility with user who don’t installed the TweakMod

4 Likes

I just pushed update 2.1.2, which fixes a bug with my support for hidden layers. See main post for direct link.

3 Likes

I’ll have to look into this. For now: is it “large flights are very rare” or “large flights never come”. Are you playing with realistic international setting turned on? Where is your airport located?