[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

Fixed; uploaded to UMF pending approval. Don’t do integer division kids.

I also revised the version numbering scheme; dropping the leftmost “1” to give me a position to use for minor things like fixes. This fix is version 1.2.1.1; which will henceforth be known as 2.1.1 because I only get 3 positions. Shrug; I was never going to use that major version number anyways.

Now also available via the mirrors section of the OP

3 Likes

Nice additions you are adding here!
However, I have an issue with the updates.

Inside the game it always says it is downloading the latest version of the mod with the remark there is an error if this message shows up for more than a second. Unfortunately, it does and never dissappears. What’s the reason for that?

I had this too, there was an update that deleted the file but didn’t put the new in it, so follow the manual instructions to fix it

Huh; that’s probably going to be a UMF bug, so outside my control. I would encourage reporting it to UMF though. I’ll try uploading a new patch as soon as I’ve done anything just to see if putting a new file up helps things. For now manual download is probably the way to go.

1 Like

I think I’ve found an issue or a bug?
There is one parameter that always drops down to 0%, I haven’t confirmed yet. But I believe it does drop whenever a flight did not order baggage.

1 Like

Nice find.

I probably won’t have much time to troubleshoot until the weekend; but the more specificity you can find in the circumstances that cause it the easier it will be for me to track down.

Cool, will see what I can provide with the time I have before the weekend.

With manual install all good :slight_smile:

I really like the ideas behind this mod - make things more realistic.

One more thing I noted in my last session: I do no receive any offers for large aircraft although the infrastructure is in place except for a large deicing pad.
In the vanilla game, large flights were offered despite that. Did this change in your mod, or is there something else I am missing?

Comming soon:
the first (Updated) Mods using this tweaks, Bombardier Challenger 650 based on CRJ200…

• Shortened Fuselage
  • Removed Windows, nigth ligths adjusted
  • Door/Pax Postion adjusted

it needs just futher testing for the compatibility with user who don’t installed the TweakMod

4 Likes

I just pushed update 2.1.2, which fixes a bug with my support for hidden layers. See main post for direct link.

3 Likes

I’ll have to look into this. For now: is it “large flights are very rare” or “large flights never come”. Are you playing with realistic international setting turned on? Where is your airport located?

So I have done some testing and knows what is going on.
Flights that requests bags are no problem and works as normal.

When I started the game I got that number up to 87%, I then booked one flight that does not request baggage.
At check-in the passengers still check-in their bags. When the plane parked, that number instantly dropped to 22% due to those bags not getting loaded on the aircraft.

I guess the easy fix is to have all commercial flight request baggage like in vanilla, but in terms of verity I guess sometimes there is 400 bags sometimes there is 4, also depending on the type of flight ofc.

That’s good info; I’ll do another check to see that my baggage requests properly set the number of pax who check their bags.

Published :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m very slowly convincing myself that I can add UI elements. Don’t expect too much in the near future; but I think its pretty exciting for down the line.

The next research in my modding tech tree is figuring out how to interact with the save/load system without breaking things. Very Scary :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

UI edits aren’t that scary. The functionality is the hard part. Good luck! :smile:

Sorry for my late reply - for now it’s “large flights never come”.

1 Like

Are you playing with realistic international setting turned on? Where is your airport located?

Yes, realistic stands is turned on. Airport is located in the center of Germany.

Found another (bug?) in the flight planner.
Whenever I book a flight, like you already know, when you press confirm, the flight will stay green.
What I then usually do, is that I press the current day I’m at in the flight planner to make it look normal.
So the thing I discovered now is that every time I do that. The flight I just booked will re-appear in the flight planner as a double, and I can then book it again. Tried it and I can do it over and over.