Let’s Discuss: Airlines

You referring this na??

@Bigbigcheese This logo is better than my cheese one :joy:

6 Likes

Lol, I wish my airline was like that. No, no, my airline has 20 inch seat pitch, no seats recline, the OTP is 0.0000000000000000000000001 %, but thats just because every plane in the fleet breaks every 30 minutes of flying time, except for one and we prefer to not waste money making planes flyable. And the crew hate their job and show up late because they would rather have fun diving into volcanoes, so we have to hire new crew for every flight. The food options are a 8 oz cup of water, costing only 25 bucks, and one pretzel, costing only 14.99! The oxygen masks cost 5 $, and half the time they dont work. Bathrooms are getting your oxygen mask, and skydiving to the ground. And, the only IFE is one music channel that only plays static because it is broken, and is stuck at max volume. And, we have a no-money back or compensation policy, because you have a 81.6% chance of dying, and our tickets cost 363,965 $. Sounds like a great airline, right?

A CONFESSION: I DO NOT HAVE AN AIRLINE :wink: :grinning: :cry:

In that case I think your airline is already bust :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reminds me of FlyLo

4 Likes

●Your favourite airline and why?
I gave it to China Airlines for giving me a free upgrade to business class.

● Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?
Thai Airways

● Any airlines you would like to fly with?
_Singapore Airlines _

● Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?
Cebu Pacific, always delays, planes that leave to early…

● If you had an airline, what would it be called?

Air Bowser

My answers:

1. Austrian and Lufthansa Group why ? They are never late, friendly crew, good destinations, good and modern seats.
  2. I mostly fly Lufthansa Group Austrian or Croatia Airlines
  3. Lufthansa long-haul
  4. Air Koryo why ? old and unsafe planes, poor food, not the best destinations.
  5. LuxWings

● Your favourite airline and why?- Thomas Cook, livery is INCREDIBLE!
● Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?- Not really
● Any airlines you would like to fly with?- Air Koyo to see actually how bad it is.
● Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?- Ryanair as the interior makes me sick and it is run by a fool
● If you had an airline, what would it be called?- AirUK

1 Like

Favourite Airline
Definitely, has to be Qantas. The service, I received onboard the flights was just amazing. The staff are really nice, and I will never forget to be able to go into the cockpit a few years ago for my birthday. I truly love the airline and the aircraft.

Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?
I mainly use Qantas, due to the service that I receive. It also operates flights to the places, I need to go to.

Any airlines you would like to fly with?
Emirates, China Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Swiss International Airlines. I love the high-quality service, that I can see those airlines have.

Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?
Tigerair. I have to say, my worst experiences were on this airline, and especially the staff. I was denied check-in due to “being late”, even though I was there 50 minutes before boarding, and remember this is for a 1-hour domestic flight. The service onboard is horrid. I would rather fly Ryanair than Tigerair.

If you had an airline, what would it be called?
Probably Passerine Airways.

OK, here’s my answers …

1 - Virgin Atlantic - Amazing service in Premium Economy & First Class.
2 - Virgin Atlantic & KLM
3 - Emirates & Air New Zealand
4 - EasyJet, Ryan Air & Jet2. Heard a few stories from notable people plus seen far too many Jet2 planes inactive for unscheduled maintenance.
5 - Too difficult to answer i’m crap with names!

1. Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, and Indonesia Batik Air
  2. Garuda Indonesia and Citilink Indonesia
    3.Cathay Pacific, Air France, Qatar, Thai Smile
  3. Lion Air
    5.idk, maybe disscuss it later.

Your favourite airline and why?
Emirates (Only on their A380 routes; everything else is cramped). Decent timings, I can get direct flights to the places I want to go, acceptable baggage allowance, good food even in Economy class.

Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?
My Airline selection generally varies with route. I weigh together various factors such as cost, comfort, and convenience (baggage allowances, connections) before picking one. But once I find an airline I like for a particular route, I’ll stick with it on that route.

Any airlines you would like to fly with?
Singapore Airlines, especially First Class on their A380s. Heard good things about them but I’ve never flown routes that require passing through Singapore.

Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?
United Airlines (obvious reasons)

If you had an airline, what would it be called?
No idea :stuck_out_tongue:

What in interesting name for an Airline.

“Where we going Captain?!”
“No idea”
“How much fuel do we have?”
“No idea”

1 Like

“Where do you work Captain?”
“No Idea”

Don’t tell me that you have flown on Air Koryo​:fearful::cold_sweat::scream:

Oh god no, but I have seen enough reviews and videos.

I really want to fly with Air Koryo! Looks brilliant. Old school, burger with meat of uncertain origin, in flight revolutionary lecture … what’s not to love?

It only caters one destination. North Korea. I would not like to go there. Not that I hate Kim Jong Un. I find him quite funny. But you know he is quite good at executing people.

I’ve considered visiting in the past, looks pretty interesting.

Yes, you can go on holiday to the DPRK :joy:

● Your favourite airline and why?
Korean Air-Because it has yummy airline food, It has a good design of chairs,The cabin crew were kind to us and It has a very colorful livery
● Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?
I am not that loyal to airlines, I want to discover more airlines to fly with
● Any airlines you would like to fly with?
Maybe British Airways or Etihad because both of them has the best service and the A380s
● Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?
For my experience,Nothing makes me dissappoint but from the reviews,maybe RyanAir because I heard there are delays,cancelled flights and their service is not that good.
● If you had an airline, what would it be called?
Maybe it will be called J Airways