1 Like
  1. American Airlines(great service)
  2. Iberia
  3. Air New Zealand
    4)Ryanair(rude staff)
    5)Plus Airlines
1 Like
  • Favourite Airline
    Probably British Airways because of the good service plus I flew on an A380 with them.

• Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?
    Mainly use Virgin Atlantic to fly to Florida from the UK or British Aiways.

• Any airlines you would like to fly with?
    Emirates or Singapore mainly because of the unique experience and luxury.

• Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?
    Ryanair. Don’t want a bad experience on a tacky/cheap airline and I’d rather not travel on a plane that only just has enough fuel to get me there.

• If you had an airline, what would it be called?
    Not too sure really.

1 Like

Like the references for the 5th question xD

2 Likes

Whoah, a lot of people talking bad about Ryanair! I’m not pro-Ryanair, but I already flew a couple of times with them and it’s not too bad. On my last flight, the staff was actually amazing! Super-friendly, entertaining, humorous, … Ryanair already progressed a lot by giving everyone an assigned seat (which wasn’t like that in the past. Everyone had to get a random seat and it was always panic back then because families wanted to sit together put didn’t want to pay extra for the priority queue so they were running a herd of animals…). Their plans have also been upgraded and it’s quite okay now… :slight_smile:

Wait, your talking about AirRyan, right? You know, the airline I am CEO of? The one that gives you 36 inch seat pitch in economy? And standard economy seats on a B738 that are 4 across, with 20 inch width? And IFE systems featuring over 100 channels of SiriusXM radio, nearly 200 channels of live tv, and a selection of 114 TV shows, and 35 movies? And the one that serves a standard economy meal with any drink (free refills!), a appetizer, a soup, an entree menu, consisting of 7 dishes that you choose 3 off, a choice of side dish, and a dessert, where you choose ice cream (5 flavors!) , a cookie, 3 types, a brownie, and some more fancy desserts on select flights. Not to mention the amazing staff, all the pilots have at least 10,000 flight hours, and 3,000 on that aircraft, the FAs trained to handle all types of human at 5-star resorts, and the decorative planes and liverys. Thats MY airline, whats RyanAir? :sunglasses: :wink:

1 Like
  1. My favourite so far: Clearly Emirates! The service is amazing and the A380 is just a beauty of it’s own.
    However, most of the time I took Air China (which is safe :wink: China Airlines had some incidents in the past decade or
    so…maybe you mean them?) due to the cheapest price.

2. Pretty much answered that question, I guess. I go with the cheapest, unless I can catch Emirates or anything that
    saves time for about +50€. Just rarely happened on my route.

3. I would love to try Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways and Singapore Airlines. But again, usually not attractive for my
    travels.

4. Good question…I flew with United before and it was quite a horrible ride - not as bad as being kicked off the plane,
    but it was 14hours or so and there was only one big screen with a Sandra Bullock movie…
    Overall, I don’t think that I’d get on one of those old chrome AA planes just because of their age. Anything that is on
    a black list is out for me too.

5. An airline name…uh…all my guesses are already in use (google can really crush your dreams!), but I’ll keep looking
    and update it later.

1 Like

Your airline would go bust in about 48 hours :stuck_out_tongue:
There’s no way you can be that inefficient with passenger spacing and the amount of food you take is gonna skyrocket your fuel expenditure! Not to mention the staff costs!

You referring this na??

@Bigbigcheese This logo is better than my cheese one :joy:

6 Likes

Lol, I wish my airline was like that. No, no, my airline has 20 inch seat pitch, no seats recline, the OTP is 0.0000000000000000000000001 %, but thats just because every plane in the fleet breaks every 30 minutes of flying time, except for one and we prefer to not waste money making planes flyable. And the crew hate their job and show up late because they would rather have fun diving into volcanoes, so we have to hire new crew for every flight. The food options are a 8 oz cup of water, costing only 25 bucks, and one pretzel, costing only 14.99! The oxygen masks cost 5 $, and half the time they dont work. Bathrooms are getting your oxygen mask, and skydiving to the ground. And, the only IFE is one music channel that only plays static because it is broken, and is stuck at max volume. And, we have a no-money back or compensation policy, because you have a 81.6% chance of dying, and our tickets cost 363,965 $. Sounds like a great airline, right?

A CONFESSION: I DO NOT HAVE AN AIRLINE :wink: :grinning: :cry:

In that case I think your airline is already bust :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reminds me of FlyLo

4 Likes

●Your favourite airline and why?
I gave it to China Airlines for giving me a free upgrade to business class.

● Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?
Thai Airways

● Any airlines you would like to fly with?
_Singapore Airlines _

● Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?
Cebu Pacific, always delays, planes that leave to early…

● If you had an airline, what would it be called?

Air Bowser

My answers:

1. Austrian and Lufthansa Group why ? They are never late, friendly crew, good destinations, good and modern seats.
  2. I mostly fly Lufthansa Group Austrian or Croatia Airlines
  3. Lufthansa long-haul
  4. Air Koryo why ? old and unsafe planes, poor food, not the best destinations.
  5. LuxWings

● Your favourite airline and why?- Thomas Cook, livery is INCREDIBLE!
● Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?- Not really
● Any airlines you would like to fly with?- Air Koyo to see actually how bad it is.
● Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?- Ryanair as the interior makes me sick and it is run by a fool
● If you had an airline, what would it be called?- AirUK

1 Like

Favourite Airline
Definitely, has to be Qantas. The service, I received onboard the flights was just amazing. The staff are really nice, and I will never forget to be able to go into the cockpit a few years ago for my birthday. I truly love the airline and the aircraft.

Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?
I mainly use Qantas, due to the service that I receive. It also operates flights to the places, I need to go to.

Any airlines you would like to fly with?
Emirates, China Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Swiss International Airlines. I love the high-quality service, that I can see those airlines have.

Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?
Tigerair. I have to say, my worst experiences were on this airline, and especially the staff. I was denied check-in due to “being late”, even though I was there 50 minutes before boarding, and remember this is for a 1-hour domestic flight. The service onboard is horrid. I would rather fly Ryanair than Tigerair.

If you had an airline, what would it be called?
Probably Passerine Airways.

OK, here’s my answers …

1 - Virgin Atlantic - Amazing service in Premium Economy & First Class.
2 - Virgin Atlantic & KLM
3 - Emirates & Air New Zealand
4 - EasyJet, Ryan Air & Jet2. Heard a few stories from notable people plus seen far too many Jet2 planes inactive for unscheduled maintenance.
5 - Too difficult to answer i’m crap with names!

1. Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, and Indonesia Batik Air
  2. Garuda Indonesia and Citilink Indonesia
    3.Cathay Pacific, Air France, Qatar, Thai Smile
  3. Lion Air
    5.idk, maybe disscuss it later.

Your favourite airline and why?
Emirates (Only on their A380 routes; everything else is cramped). Decent timings, I can get direct flights to the places I want to go, acceptable baggage allowance, good food even in Economy class.

Are you loyal to (and prefer to use) any one airline?
My Airline selection generally varies with route. I weigh together various factors such as cost, comfort, and convenience (baggage allowances, connections) before picking one. But once I find an airline I like for a particular route, I’ll stick with it on that route.

Any airlines you would like to fly with?
Singapore Airlines, especially First Class on their A380s. Heard good things about them but I’ve never flown routes that require passing through Singapore.

Is there any airline you would never fly with (and why)?
United Airlines (obvious reasons)

If you had an airline, what would it be called?
No idea :stuck_out_tongue: