Help out translating Airport CEO!

Before doing that, we should first decide on the terminology in the other topic! :smiley:

3 Likes

Spanish is 65% complete

3 Likes

Fantastic! That’s huge as well! :es:

3 Likes

It’s a lot knowing that we are 4 translating the game to Spanish

3 Likes

Your progress is absolutely amazing! :open_mouth: :heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t use Telegram, but I’m available on discord if you guys are willing to use it?

1 Like

Everyone who is doing Czech, maybe we should consolidate our translations as well, so that it would be much less confusing.

1 Like

OK, check this out:

Dutch is working! We won’t deploy it now, but as soon it’s at 100% verified we’re good to go!! :smiley:

What an effort from all of you!

7 Likes

That is A M A Z I N G :open_mouth:

What a great community effort you have just done. In just over 24 hours you’ve added a new language into the game. Simple amazing.

3 Likes

The ranking now (not counted those who reached 100%)

Spanish (75%)
Italian (53%)
French (52%)
Simplified Chinese (44%)
Portuguese (BR) (37%)
Turkish (35%)
Japanese (25%)
Czech (25%)
Russian (15%)
Swedish (14%)
Polish (9%)
Norwegian (4%)
Danish (4%)
Portuguese (PT) (2%)
Greek (1%)

4 Likes

Looks really sweet. I am really glad i have taking a part into this.

4 Likes

There is a clear advantage of Spanish over other languages ​​(finally)

1 Like

What does this mean in corrolation to Localization.io? do we still upload suggestions there if we don’t like the translation of a key or should we move those discussion to the forums?
Also: is there a key for the windspeed value of the weatherpanel? Couldn’t find it, but kts should be translated to kn

Unfortunately the coins don’t work at all. Yesterday already had quite a lot, today started with 0 again. After F5 it got a bit more, but still way below the original value.
Anyways entered quite a bit of suggestions. Often it’s just a question of taste how a text would sound “smooth” and I guess you’ll very often get several similar options.

WOAH! Great!

@Alexander @Olof Can we also suggest changes to the english translation in localization like to improve grammar?

1 Like

Screenshot_17
new type of fuel?

Yes, that would be very much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spanish is 80% complete

2 Likes

Spanish is 90% complete!!!

3 Likes