Help out translating Airport CEO!

I send to you one MP…

I am translating into Spanish. I will correct my own translations if I encounter errors or because it does not match the aeronautical or industry language of that type.
Also maybe I wrote some words or phrases with some misspelling.

Anyway, I have a lot of fun and I hope to stay in the credits of the game to be immortal!

Un abrazo grande a todos!
A big hug to everyone!

2 Likes

I can go for the Danish translation :slight_smile:

Is there possible to add Norwegian ? :smiley:

They are added :smiley:

I’m currently looking at the keys with the highest amount of “Example Requests”, which hopefullly helps!

2 Likes

@JeremyK has taken the liberty and made a separate discussion forum for the Dutch translation to streamline the usage of some words. If you are helping to translate into Dutch, have a look at that (Dutch) topic:

great job guys (galls?)

2 Likes

It’s extremely impressive :smiley:

Will ACEO itself be featured in the localizor rewards shop?

Now that I think of it, it would be really cool if we could buy Airport CEO Merchandise with our collected coins :smiley:

Could you take a look at this one? I don’t think the HTML is supposed to be there.

https://www.localizor.io/game/11/translate?language=17&key=13886

This one too is similar.

Ha, losers in Sweden!

2 Likes

It’s actually supposed to be there :smiley: This is when we use rich-text formatting (RFT) to add styling (like bold, different size, etc.) to lines dynamically. Please write those lines out and “encapsulate” the translated words (or otherwise suitable translated word).

1 Like

You definitely beat us to it… GOOD GAME :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe. Not sure now? It’s somekind of markup that works. They will not show in game :smiley:

Dutch is now 100% translated! :smile:

4 Likes

Even if our language is 100% translated, we still have to check all those translations if we are using the same translating for some words.

1 Like

WOHO! :smiley:

Amazing job all of you! We’ve been live for approx. 24h and one language has 100% covered suggestions. I guess that the vast majority of the entry’s are on point, but would be awesome if we could get the green bar to a 100% as well :smiley:

That would be ideal :smiley: . It adds a lot of quality to have a game consistent in its language!

3 Likes

Before doing that, we should first decide on the terminology in the other topic! :smiley:

3 Likes

Spanish is 65% complete

3 Likes