Do You Trust Your CPU? Then Try This Save File

Hello guys,

I lately build an airport. It has 2 terminals (3 rd location is ready) It has 27 stands and every sub system it needs. Now the thing is this airport became so unplayable for me so if you want to challenge your CPU, here are the save files.

SAW03 is right before first flight appear.
SAW04 is where I rage quit :frowning: (8 AM in game)

Here are some SSes of airport:

6 Likes

Good lord. Does this even run at all? xD

5 Likes

In theory it should run but in practic, things quite mess up. First flights came in 5 AM and 8 AM I had to shut down the game due to unplayable FPS :sob:

Also if you manage to end the day and record it please share it with us :wink:

1 Like

Now that’s some proper use of the game.

2 Likes

And also I am pretty sure @Olof is going to use this SS to show off on Steam page :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

So I tested this on my machine and It did a lot better than I thought. On the 3x speed zoomed in all the way I was able to get a nice playable 3 frames per second. :laughing:

I’m definitely going to use it to test performance once we get some proper equipment, will be great for scaling and detecting performance issues! :smiley:

5 Likes

I tried it to!
On normal speed it actually runs allright zoomed in. But if you speed it up it just lagging like crazy.

And the planes are always late it seems. To much pressure on the runways :smiley:

1 Like

IRL runways have 90 seconds per airplane while this airport has 9 minutes per airplane :smiley:

So I tested this on my machine and It did a lot better than I t

That’s 2 more than mine :stuck_out_tongue: hought. On the 3x speed zoomed in all the way I was able to get a nice playable 3 frames per second. :laughing:

I’m definitely going to use it to test performance once we get some proper equipment, will be great for scaling and detecting performance issues! :smiley:

Can’t wait to see results :wink:

I have an airport with 25 stands but 12 of them are small. It handles quite well so maybe my computer will survive this!

Try your luck and be sure to give feedback :wink:

DiD YoU JuSt InSuLt My CpU?
ChAlLeNgE aCcEpTeD.

DiD YoU JuSt InSuLt My CpU?
ChAlLeNgE aCcEpTeD.

1 Like

Err…how to install save files?

Copy the folder structure of other saves with the new data.

SAW 03 is at about 20 FPS at max speed and 40 FPS at normal speed. Quite good actually.(considering what cluster it is)
And… SAW 04 was just. Jeeze how much time did it take to get there,to all gates full. My PC is going at like barely 3 FPS,and max speed just makes everything slower, ironically.
Fun fact:After I pressed quit to main menu my game was just about to crash.

I made the day with a decent 4 fps and lots of delays xD.

But @Olof , the game didn`t really used my cpu and gpu at all

Well something for sure is that game shouldn’t improve under these conditions. I mean we will have 2 km x 3 km (current area is 1 by 1) area in future with 777s A340s 747s maybe even A380s… and even currently game gets 5 FPS on average.

Agreed. More Optimization and GPU Multi-Core usage should be improved upon before adding any content to the game.
The game is not even 30% (even less) of what it is meant to be in future. So the devs shud aim for better performance in the current state. And then move ahead…

or else they will eventually cut the community to only high performance rig users. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think even people with high end gaming PCs hadn’t had better than 10 FPS with my save. So clearly the people you mentioned will have issues too :smiley:

1 Like