Airport CEO Beta 7 released

Haha, I thought I had seen that train before… :wink:

1 Like

Rolling out beta 7.1-0 now! Last update for the week and it’s set to go live tonight in an hour or so on the default branch! :slight_smile: Yes, this update contains Alexander’s logo implementation…

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 7.1-0

New feature

• [ACEO-41264] - Support for fully custom placeable logos implemented

Improvement

• [ACEO-32262] - Improved and finalized tutorial
  • [ACEO-41290] - Signed shop and restaurant logotypes can now be placed just like airline logotypes
13 Likes

Aaaaaand beta 7.1-0 is now live on the default branch! Notes here: Steam :: Airport CEO :: Airport CEO Beta 7 released

7 Likes

Cool. Hopefully no need for hotfixes.
Enjoy the weekend.

4 Likes

[ACEO-41264 2] - Support for fully custom placeable logos implemented

First of all, great development! @Alexander @Hap0vecXD and @humoresque did an awesome job on this. I went and did a little test drive with Taxiway Markings mod. However here are some issues:

Players cannot see every logos on menu due to UI Scale. This is what I see when UI Scale is 100%

And this is when UI Scale is 50%

And I think that’s all for now. @Hap0vecXD did a system that is so good that taxiway markings can be added in many scales without an issue:

5 Likes

Will make more rows for logotypes! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’ve deployed Alexander’s hotfix for the logotypes on the experimental branch, same version number though (beta 7.1-0).

4 Likes

Can someone help me? I’m so confused I have two catering places right in the middle, using shortest route they should use both. I have tried to use multi terminals but it goes between levels, and destroys the airport. They always seem to just use one.

1 Like

I’m dutch myself :sweat_smile:

in that case you might have seen it :smiley:

3 Likes

Are you already sawing for the next game or what? This is a prototype of what?

This is something I 3d print, unrelated from Airport CEO / Apoapsis studios :wink: sorry!

1 Like

Are you sure that sounds like foundation of Train Station CEO game by Apoapsis Studios :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I’d buy it without any doubt. :smiley:

1 Like

I have a question. When i watched the trailer for the release you hear the airport announcement. And I remember before at least. If you zoomed in where there is a lot of people, it will today play a crowd sound. But i remember before it would also randomly play announcements. But as of lately i never hear announcements when i zoom in. Except for the one that plays when boarding starts.

Have i missed something or are those random announcements gone?

1 Like

I would buy the Trainstation CEO game with in 1 second of the first alpha being put up.

6 Likes

Sounds interesting, yes - and I cannot remember a game like it. Nevertheless, I miss train terminals at our airport. Most big ones have them - but then we might see them already abstracten in the subway entrance. But subterranean trainstations exist underneath several big airports.

The train looks very smooth

1 Like

When it will be?

1 Like

Gave the stickers a shot. I probably need to find cleaner source images but the feature works great.

5 Likes

I’m having issues in hiring and then immediately training my staff. There are times when my newly hired staff would not appear on the staff list, especially when I immediately switch from the hiring tab to the staff tab to look for them to train them. Not sure if it’s just on my game.

1 Like