Airport CEO Beta 3 released

I reported that as a bug… but the Flight Scheduler is bugged…sometimes you schedule a flight for ex: 13:05 and it jumps to 13:00… messes up my planning tottally

Contractor bug.

ACEO-37488 - Contractors behaving weirdly

My contractors are building a Transit Zone on Level -1.

The ones building the sidewalk build one tile, then pick up their crate, walk around the car park, come back up to Level 0, walk back to the Construction Materials Depot and the little Admin office, then go back underground and build another tile, and so on until they have built the 4 tiles in their Construction crate.

The ones that build on Level 0 build their four tiles straight off and then go back for more…

EDIT: Confirm that this happens also on construction on Level 1…

Another thing is when they have finished, there are lots of empty crates lying around - can they clean up after themselves, please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

With my limited knowledge of grammar, I’m still pretty sure that in the planning mode description, it should be ‘paid’ not ‘payed’.

Is there an issue with food pre checkin/boarding? I have 1500 pax in airport and several full large seating filled and multiple pax with red/yellow food need, but will not go to food stall [its open and manned] 0 sales in 2 days

Also as a side note, food post security is fine, just pre

UPDATE Classic, save/reload fixed it

I Had that problem save and reload done the trick

Just upgraded to beta 3 public from old savegame and had half of my elevators missing … not a big deal, but strange anyway.

Things I liked :

• Super-fast loading (yay!!)
  • World entrances now makes no-traffic jams (yay!!)
  • Randomization of PAX pathing … may sound silly but I hated to see perfect lines of people walking like ants… now they change direction randomly and has a more organic and natural feel … well done!
2 Likes

Does staff need food or drinks? I don’t see that they have that bar…

They do, vending machines are your friends there. :yum:

2 Likes

aha, didn’t see that yesterday when I was building them.

@Rubble I don’t see any hunger bar on employee card

1 Like

Good evening all! Beta 3.3-3 is now out on the experimental branch, containing a few fixes that we did not have time for with yesterday’s default push as well as some newly reported important bugs.

All in all beta 3.3-2 seems to have been a very solid build and we’re definitely moving in the right direction in terms of increasing the stability of ACEO before the 1.0 release. Work on beta 4 has begun as you know and we’ll most likely split our time between continued bug fixing on the beta 3 branch with “new development” on beta 4 (well, more extensive bug fixing).

Here’s the change log for this version:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 3.3-3

Bug

• [ACEO-36622] - Stuck contractors with no way to return back to the airport grounds can cause occasional performance spikes and endless contractor shuttle spawning
  • [ACEO-37194] - Ambulance leaving the airport through one-way entrance tunnels can deadlock on return
  • [ACEO-37195] - Franchises and airline lounges will in certain instances not spawn job tasks for franchise staff after load
  • [ACEO-37403] - Small aircraft have the same engine audio volume as medium and large aircraft
  • [ACEO-37448] - Flight monitor panel not scrollable with middle mouse button
  • [ACEO-37449] - Passengers can in rare instance not teleport from stand if stuck on international stand
  • [ACEO-37454] - Baggage gets dropped in weird places onto baggage belt loader
  • [ACEO-37461] - International zone not possible to drag out across walls and windows
  • [ACEO-37479] - Updated notification container can reveal buttons in dashboard panel
8 Likes

I love the coloration scheme you’ve got going here. Looks really good.

I still would like a template design tab for the planner and then let the auto planner fill the template. Then you can set up your own schedule, but do not have to plan a lot of time.

5 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

Totally agree! It has been discussed few times in forum it is definitely in demand :slight_smile: it would help us stagger flights to help the facilities cope (without manually doing so)

1 Like

Loaded the game. And immediately paused and checked the contracts. Arline contracts are still saved from the last play thru. So i had all offers. I had no construction offers. The other services i don’t provide yet. Bug report number 37546 @Olof

Immediately paused: That’s a new setting
All offers from last time visible: Also intended to prevent a bug with the ambulance airlines spawning normal flights

I agree with you. I’ve never ever seen an employee buy snacks and it is not mentioned anywhere in the game. I think employees needing vending machines is a myth (at least for now).

1 Like

Hello! Back to building and playing ACEO :slight_smile:

Love Love Love all the new features and updates! :clap:

also love this! looks great! :slight_smile:

as I’m playing again some things I think would be a nice add (if haven’t been discussed already)

• assign/toggle bus/car stops for staff or pax drop off/pick up areas only so the pax don’t have to walk so far to get to the pax areas. :slight_smile:

That all for now… having fun playing agin!! Keep it up Devs!!!

Here is my latest airport Creation (only up to small commercial aircraft… no baggage

16 Likes

Welcome back, looks like your gardeners weren’t here as well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes