Airport CEO Beta 3 released

Current MAX number I reached is 50%, only I never build was airline accommodations/launches. It has to do with indoor decorations and furniture.

Oh yes. My biggest save took 40 minutes on my old computer. 5 minutes on the new computer and with Beta 3 only 1 minute. I still don’t know what to do with all the new time I have now. :smiley:

5 Likes

Maybe I’m lost, but you can segregate in/out traffix in walk-in stands… it works for me

1 Like

Nice design! Though (out of interest) how long does it take for the passengers to reach the furthest small stand (and do they run all the way)?

Yes, you can segregate PAX, but not the secure/Intl. Zones. That might lead to Pathfinding Issues, in case there is no other connection between the zones. At leat, that´s what I noticed.

1 Like

that’s an issue definitively… it takes aprox. 30-40 minutes to reach the further stands causing small delays with some late-passengers.

I don’t want to put the boarding counter on the outside as this would be unrealistic… devs should count the time-to-board, not the time-to-gate for future iterations

I have had some issues with pathfinding, but not with incoming/outgoing passengers on walk-in stands .
On outgoing traffic, there is only one path to exit the secure zone, so everyone is forced to go trhough the same route. I notice each PAX stops for a second, searching for the route, and all of them find it succesfully

Nice design. I might steal it for my own. :innocent:

Make more mods? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

3 Likes

Make it even bigger now…
Also since the daily flight maximum isn’t at 200 anymore, more stands can be built :smiley:

2 Likes

Just tried out Beta 3 on Default branch - loading a big save is lightning quick compared to Beta 2 - I’m going to have to make my brew before I start the save game loading rather than while I wait for it to load now! :grinning:

Looking forward to the goodness that will be Beta 4…

5 Likes

Yes i did :slight_smile: I’m making my own version of ESMS - Malmö airport. Let’s just say it’s a very yellow airport :stuck_out_tongue: Very cool tho. If you google it.

1 Like

thanks! But nothing new I took the inspiration from others in this forum :+1:

1 Like

I have a lounge question. Will it be possible to make check list (like for staff rooms) What airlines is allowed in the Lounge? Or this is not something to be implemented? I would see it useful and realistic to have that. Also useful because of modding with airlines.

1 Like

A lounge is assigned to an airline. Only one airline per lounge.

There is now an option to allow all airlines.
= One or All

I agree with @Megahenrik though - an option to be able to assign a lounge to a selection of airlines would be useful to cover mods with subsidiaries or airline alliances. The same option on stands would also be useful.

6 Likes

Yes, That was my thoughts.

Then I will steal it from them. :+1: :rofl:

Should mass scheduling be possible or not?

I can place several flights on the scheduler at the same time, but when I press the confirm button, only the one stays and the other fell back to the side menu.

Somehow it would be amazing when we could plan the schedule and confirm all flights at the end. Otherwise you spend hours with rescheduleing.