Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Jesus, this was a tough one.
Turn off auto planner !

howto

1 Like

That helped, thanks.

I am having the same issue. I started a new game because it was not working.

Now to the next. My Passenger Service Agents are stuck to the boarding desk, even after boarding is completed and not heading to the next boarding desk, which results in the other flights got delayed. If I send those flights away, the it seems to work normal, till the boarding is finished and they got stucked again…

Rolling out a hotfix now for the boarding desk connection issue. Same version number and should be uploaded in 10 minutes or so! :slight_smile:

Note: You need to redo connections you’ve already made (via the boarding desk as per usual) one more time to get everything working.

16 Likes

We are all praising the devs right now. Thank you and all hail Devs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As I type this, it is 3:30am in Malmö. Sweden, where Olof is located. Man, Olof, YOU ARE DEDICATED. Thank You!!

3 Likes

3:30 AM?! Seriously, you deserve a free flight to anywhere at this point. I don’t know how to thank you for this much dedication. Alright, here we go, but YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :warning:: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :slight_smile: Try saying that 3x fast. lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I see on Steam, the hotfix has dropped.
EDIT: Just tested it. I still had to turn off auto-scheduler to make the connection

Does everyone need to reconnect boarding desk to stand?

Yes, those that you connected with the broken version.

1 Like

He means this:

Upper part is how you can build now, lower part how it used to be.
Just because it wasn’t intended doesn‘t mean it‘s a bad feature…

1 Like

3.30. Really? Admit it. What you really do in life is fighting crime at night and this is just a cover.

Great stuff btw

2 Likes

Did you try to rebuild the boarding desks ? If that doesn’t work research automation.
Btw, you need some janitors. :face_vomiting:

I did. Will try to take a look at the hofix. Though Steam didn’t downloaded anything yet.

Oh, I had only one, but hired a few more now. :smiley: It is an issue maybe, because all passengers concentrate at that gate. No excuse though.

@zulu354 Steam had the hotfix about 9 hours ago. I tested it then, and it worked.

@Olof

The domestic flight ratio on medium stands is still very low. There is maybe 1 out of 10.
Is it possible to remove the international flight offers on domestic stands completely ? This may help to get more flights per day.
Atm those flights on medium stands are not profitable.

1 Like

My airport should have more domestic flights but still it gets none.

1 Like

Found a potentially critical bug related to stair trucks on the latest build. Forgot the report #, but stair trucks doesn’t work. It seems that jobs are not properly generated for stair trucks, since I get notifications that aircrafts are waiting for stair trucks to start de-boarding, but in the Vehicle Job Tasks there’s no available jobs.

The reason is that medium sized aircrafts like A320, B737 etc are not offered for domestic routes, while used for long haul routes. This is completely unrealistic as previously reported.