Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Well I think that was ment for me, but yes, I know you can do this, it’s just, it would be great if they could change it even if it’s possible to live without it.

They don’t. It’s up to you.

Thanks for the quick fix but it kind of annoying. I’m hoping there will be a fix for this! I can’t tell where my doors or windows are unless I delete each wall tile?!

I need help with frozed contractors… they are standing on medium stand or underground and cannot find way. I demolished stand, added sidewalk to contractor site but they are still stuck… I sent them home, but it didn’t work. I tried restarting game, unoccupy all person nodes but it doesn’t help :frowning:
As you can see some of them are standing even on newly built contractor site and road but they still cannot find path…

Yes, it’s a bug. The contractors think they are right now on floor 1 and, well, because they are not, they don’t find a way. If you have some contractors left, you can build a building under them to floor one with some stairs down, than, they will go down and work again until the bug returns.

1 Like

yes I also reported it for windows and doors @Wigtore. For now, when you build foundation, delete the walls before the build them and then add in the doors and windows first or if the walls are already build then you add windows of doors then select wall in menu and control drag walls over the windows and doors to delete the walls…

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! I didn’t notice that (but you did, it was previous picture), it worked! Thank you so much!

I only see Game, Aircraft, Room data, etc but no AirportData. Could you give me the exact code I need to insert and where it is if you don’t mind?

I cannot give you the code as it will be different for each airport you would want to add.

Location of the file and an example of my data… I got the actual figures from NZ figures site.

1 Like

I was trying to build a self check-in kiosk, but it wouldn’t let me build one without a baggage drop nearby. Normally this wouldn’t be an issue, but I don’t have baggage unlocked yet, so the self check-in kiosk is essentially useless. Is this supposed to happen?

Ok cool I found it thanks. Would you also happen to know how to edit the minimum distance for a flight by any chance? Or possibly how to classify an airport as domestic or international in relation to the country you’re playing in?

Correct. Self check in kiosks are supposed to work in combination with the self drop offs in ACEO.

Not something I’ve looked into. I just wanted more NZ airports for now. I went from 12 to 30.

the airport is classified as domestic or international based on the country your airport is in no need to classify it in a json.

1 Like

If anyone needs to know how to get to experimental, click here :slight_smile:

Yes, but what if you haven’t researched baggage yet and you just want to use the check in kiosk? I was able to set up and use self boarding desk as well as the self passport checkpoint, but I couldn’t build a check in desk. Either the automation project needs to be locked behind the baggage project or the check in kiosk needs to be usable without researching baggage IMHO…

ACEO-27038: Commercial flights wont leave even after being fully serviced.

ACEO-26956 follow-up to my posting above

As an experiment, I built three Bus Stops I watched pax literally step off the bus, walk to the Subway, pause at the top, then leave down the Subway… If I disabled the Subway, the pax walked to it anyway. They paused, then walked back to the Bus Stop to board the buses.

@olof, I am happy to report that this update also fixed my problem with the x-logo. And other logo issues i had :slight_smile:

1 Like

@olof So i have a problem where i have 30+ ramp agentes. But i can only assign 17 to my terminal in the terminal zone. And the rest would hang around the wc in the check-in area. What i did now was that i removed all terminal zone. And as a result all employees went in to the staff room so they can now be used.
ACEO-27049

What i did after the bug report was that zoned out a new terminal zone. Same size. And automatically i had every employee assigned to it. So my guess is that the terminal zone doesn’t recognize when you hire more people. And somehow prevent those from being added to the terminal zone count of staff.