Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Press TAB - then press your name and picture in the top left corner :).

Quick question: Do arriving international PAX have to enter a separate international zone than departing international PAX?

Not necessarily - they can enter the same international zone as departing passengers provided there are passport check points for them to leave the international zone.

1 Like

ACEO-26961

I’m experiencing strange behaviors on arriving pax.
Some can leave, some are stuck inside the jetway :

As soon as i remove the international zone in front of the jetway pax will move to the security zone. If I reset the international zone in this area pax can leave the terminal :

There is a permanent bing bing bing in my head now. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

BING BING BING :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell: :bellhop_bell:

:crazy_face: Hate when that happens :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know if it is normal for exec’s, staff or PAX to spawn at other terminals, but the devs stated that terminals always must be connected so that people can move between them. So that should solve your problem, the question stays if they should be able to spawn at another terminal than they are assigned to.

1 Like

ACEO-26956 Pax Enter at Subway, Pause at Top, Turn Around and Leave

Passengers enter terminal from Subway, pause at top, then turn around and leave. Red circle indicates arrival pax. The Subway is the only entrance to the Terminal. This is the only Terminal, so I’ve not mapped-out Terminal Zones. Above the Subway, I have Sidewalk tiles. However, employees arrive and proceed normally.

I have seen pax enter at the Subway, but not pause. However, the pax walked to a bench, sat down, then returned to the Subway and left. Pax never checked in.

I’ve previously mentioned that pax arrive but do not checkin at one of the self-Checkin kiosks (yes, I have Baggage Drop-offs 3 squares away).

I believe this has been like this for a few iterations of the Experimental branch; I’ve had no pax check-in for more than 30+ game days

1 Like

Or 3 years and 6 days in game. :slight_smile:

Question about segregating departing and arriving pax: after deboarding pax can have their own path to baggage claim. But what after that? I have to build baggage claim in secure area and place exit from secure area? Is it also possible to have different bus/car/taxi stops than for departing pax?

You can place baggage anywhere you want really. They can go in secure and non-secure areas. There is no way at the moment for transit structures to be set to arrivals and departures.

1 Like

is it compulsory to connect baggage bay to every check in desk and every aircraft stand? Lets say I would like to offer baggage service only on the medium and large stands, then the small stands (and the small check-in desks) stop checking in passengers

@INDAW1212, the small check-in desks are designed to not take any baggage.

@Blackout yes exactly, and because of that, they are not functioning (the game asks me to connect them to the baggage bay, which I can’t)

You need to change to medium check ins or self check in with baggage drop offs.

apparently they don’t like your airport design :rofl: and its not a bug

JK JK JK

lol funny. Thanks for the clarification, I guess baggage handling should be applied to 100% of the stands and small check-in desks are useless.

There’s an airport JSON file that is able to be modded.

BUG ACEO-26982

Has anyone run into the issue where windows and doors are not showing up after they’ve been constructed (even with the simulate construction/contractors turned off)?

I’ve restarted the game a few times and below is what it looks like image

1 Like

I don’t know if somebody already point that out, but there seems to have a problem with the doors not removing the walls.

Yes I have has this issue, all you need to do to solve it is get the wall tool then hold ctrl over the wall where the door/window is and it will delete the wall and the door will function normally

1 Like