Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

Just loaded my save game and all of my franchise shops had deleted themselves. They were working fine several minutes prior. But I had to reload due to the floors glitching.

Bug report

ACEO-26163

Edit: All rooms had been deleted on load.

yeah, the patch is on Steam

Here’s today’s update, Alpha 35.3-2:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 35.3-2

Bug

• [ACEO-26034] - Embraer 190 has incorrect sprite assignments
  • [ACEO-26049] - Currency symbol not showing up correctly on the current balance
  • [ACEO-26066] - Tutorial shows old employee panels
  • [ACEO-26084] - Missing serialization of remote stand status can cause international zone areas to be spawned on airport tarmac
  • [ACEO-26096] - Missing UI panel floor set call can cause duplicate international zone areas to be displayed
  • [ACEO-26105] - Incorrect int check for employee type can cause franchise staff not to grab available job tasks
  • [ACEO-26112] - Extending terminal can cause all assigned staff of that terminal to be disregarded
  • [ACEO-26114] - Passengers shares needs info hover with employees
  • [ACEO-26136] - Multiple incorrect livery configs for various aircraft

New feature

The new A350-900 is today exclusively flown by Wildcat! As always you need to cancel any existing contract to get the new aircraft.

14 Likes

Wait, do the bugs mean they were fixed?

Yes that what it means!!

Thanks @Stu! But, I kind of liked MH-370 coming to my airport… just not a 777-200ER. :wink:

A Qantas / Maple hybrid in the prior release image

3 Likes

@Dallas Which one? Alpha 35.3-1 or Alpha 35.3-2?

Okay, did you try Alpha 35.3-2 though?

All bug reports have different priorities. Some easy fixes, some more difficult. If it doesn’t get fixed in the current update it will most likely be fixed going forward. Thanks Dev’s for the awesome update! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Is anyone else having problems with disappearing items after loading a save game?

A350 for modding when? :slight_smile:

ACEO-26191 Security Checkpoint Shows Lack of Manning Incorrectly

Anybody else have this problem?
Each of the Security Checkpoints are fully manned. Icon indicates they are not

Yes, random walls and all of my rooms dissapeared after loading the latest patch.

Now I have the desire for a Delta A350-900. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@dallas Last time this happened I toggled off and on the security checkpoints to reset the job tasks. Does that work?

I’ve experienced an issue where every time I load a save it gives me a mod error even though I made no changes to the mods installed. I also have experienced some non subscribed mods showing up even after a fresh reinstall and unsubscribing all workshop items.

Do you have any security staff assigned to the terminal?

1 Like

I’m playing only on a small regional airport and just unlocked multiple terminals tool through R&D. After unlocking multiple terminals passengers are having path finding errors getting from check in machine to security. Path is clear, and I don’t see any zone issues. Prior to unlock I didn’t have path finding issues, and I hadn’t made any changes.

Not sure if I need to paint a terminal now that the tool is unlocked. I only have one terminal and didn’t think I needed to use the tool yet. I have bug reported, but please let me know if I’m in the wrong here :slight_smile: ACEO-26204

@Olof I apologize to tag you but may I ask you to check ACEO-26207 please? Am I doing something wrong (or too complicated :smiley: ) or is there an issue with PAX not recognizing separated secure zones.