Airport CEO Alpha 35 released (The Terminal Update)

ACEO-27351

Ramp agent issue and vehicles forgetting their parking assignments, ending up driving aimlesly around. Typically tug goes to vehcle check point to turn around, or to catering depot and gets stuck there if i assign last road sections to one way only. Baggage tractors do this as well.

1 Like

Having problems getting domestic flight offers on larger fleet airlines.

If most of these aircraft are out of the minimum range you have to wait ages to get even one offer for that special aircraft that is able to fly domestic routes.

2 Likes

ive reported this also! lol annoying aint it.

Dont forget the invisible road crossing lol

1 Like

How have you got your zones setup? do you have it so the zone are security checkpoint> secure zone > customs> secure and international >customs> securezone> exit?

Just to iterate this…the international zone needs to be on top of the secure zone in the middle

The issue described here: Minor Bug - Baggage Handling Service Disables Itself is also happening to me in 35.3-9. The baggage service keeps getting disabled randomly in the Operations screen.

That was made “1 day” ago, and there are 23 posts between yours and Olof’s about update. Maybe you meant 35.3-8

1 Like

Check in is going on for 3 Different flights but no one seems to be using the automated desks

Is it a bug or people not just preferring to use automation?

Check if bag drop offs are correctly connected to baggage bay

They are everything is double checked

but still no one using them

@mbobojar, you are right. I stand corrected. I gave you a LIKE as well, because you are far more diplomatic.

1 Like

You have one baggage bay? Maybe these flights are connected to different baggage bays. If not this it’s probably a bug.
My question: Is there a way hire staff and assign them automatically to specified terminal? I’m opening new Terminal 2, so I need a lot of new staff, but most of the time they are assigned by game to Terminal 1, so I have to manually reassigned them

Which one is for medium aircraft? :slight_smile:

Do let me know if it happens again. It seems to be a very rare bug but of course, with things getting randomly deleted, it’s extremely critical.

That should be fixed with today’s update! :slight_smile:

They can all serve medium aircraft as service trucks are size agnostic.

4 Likes

Thank you very much Olof, you guys are awesome !

2 Likes

Self check in not working properly.
Some pax wait a few seconds in front of the self check in, then leaving the airport.

boarding

I am having this issue as well, and when I reenable baggage, all of my security checks are no longer staffed (though there are staff there). Thus far I’ve been unable to get the airport operational again besides reloading it and leaving baggage turned off.

version 35.3-9 Bug still there. Full Medium Security Checkpoint staffing
20200505172812_1

and once again, made a new airport in Thailand with 31 airports. turned realistic mode on. ALL offered flights for medium and Big bird contracts are ALL international. Not a single domestic flight offered even though my stand is set to domestic and not a mix of domestic or international. Aircraft in Medium contract is E190 all the way to A321/B572

1 Like

Are the queues at the end meant to be like that? Could be a bug.

1 Like

Confirmed; I noticed this too :sleepy: