Airport CEO Alpha 31 released (The Multi-floor Update)

Don’t think that’s it, it’s exactly below where the walls demolish on the first floor, should just have to place the door yourself on the ground floor

The devs confirmed that it was to allow the ramp agents out in another thread

Not sure if it was intended to, but building underground bus stations works !!

Just a little display bug, the bus stop building layout indicates that it is not connected to the road. however, once built, it works perfectly.

This thing is amazing to build huge bus stations for arriving pax or even underground bus stations for remote plane stands, it’s amazing.

5 Likes

I love the “new” way. The possibility to have check-in and security on lower floors and then have jetways on the first. <3 thanks for your explanation!

1 Like

Is that the same one as with the baggage carts not driving? :slight_smile: in case you need more info or a savegame, just shout :slight_smile:

I thought it was, nice, isn’t it :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m having problems with the services round staff… they never arrive to the stand and are always changing the name of the staff that is going to do the walkaround and i cant offload and load the bags…

Good evening (night), airport CEO!

Here’s this week’s first batch of fixes for the experimental branch:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 31.0-2

Bug

• [ACEO-12115] - Fence lightning is different on road checkpoint
  • [ACEO-12305] - Stands don't recognize taxiway connection when game is paused
  • [ACEO-12412] - Tutorial doesn't always recognize open commercial stand
  • [ACEO-13318] - On rare occasions the game settings file gets corrupted causing the game menu to not show up (the float clouds bug)
  • [ACEO-13408] - Conveyor belt direction transition doesn't always connect properly
  • [ACEO-13458] - Taxiway nodes change when runway entrance/exit is rebuilt
  • [ACEO-13485] - Airside shuttle bus cannot park on medium stand due to missing assignment of parking space position causing parking loop
  • [ACEO-13506] - Aircraft park too far ahead of runway entrance
  • [ACEO-13553] - Buses can in some cases not correctly verify boarding persons causing deadlocks
  • [ACEO-13561] - Missing key value for "Fluid supply truck" added
  • [ACEO-13564] - Update zone position can cause null reference exception
  • [ACEO-13566] - Zone area don't always update properly causing path finding errors
  • [ACEO-13576] - An uncaught NullReferenceException can cause persons to stuck when desalinizing
3 Likes

“desalinizing” > ‘remove salt from; “desalinate water”’ … but here we desalt a person?

1 Like

I want to notify an error here since the report a bug tool does not work for me.
Currently, I am experiencing save issues, which either corrupt a game save or just do not let me load a game same (the game crashes halfway on the loading screen).
The weirdest thing was the corrupted save. While I was doing important modification on my airport, I saved the game, just in case. However, it turned out that it saved the demolition of my airport but roll backed all other parameters. All planes, passengers, objects and even money amount were from the previous save while the architecture is from the last save attempt. Is there any way to send you the game file without the bug report tool since it’s not working on my side ?

You can also see the Jetway on floors above floor 1. I created a overhang which spans over the Jetway, but the Jetway is still visible on floors 2 and 3,not so nice

I managed to build something like this manually.
Jetway connects the floor 1 where you have a security exit and a staircase. The check-in desks are on the 2nd floor, so they check in and go down the stairs and BAM. The others gou out the security exit and where ever they need. Took some time to work out but quite fun once it worked.

You can be salty about the devs’ pace of releasing updates, and this update (plus the next ones) can completely desalinate you :stuck_out_tongue:

(I’m sorry, meme was too good to pass up)

3 Likes

Hello, i noticed that trucks or service Cars are unable to use Tunnels. I placed it under my terminal on floor-1. i already sent a bug Report.

Hello, i noticed that trucks or service Cars are unable to use Tunnels. I placed it under my terminal on floor-1. i already sent a bug Report.

Hi, could you show screenshot of issue?

I will later when i am at Home.

1 Like

Since update, the steam workshop items don’t get the correct workshop names

3 Likes

right-click airport CEO in your list of games, go to properties, betas and select the experimental beta listed there

Could be that one lane to tunnel entrance is not enough…?
Have never tried by myself…

My tunnels are working fine…

Having all my baggage bays in the basement :smile: