Airport CEO Alpha 31 released (The Multi-floor Update)

It is not yet implemented, it will be added with alpha 32, probably, as devs wrote in their actual dev blog…

Found another bug:

Convey belt overlay doesn’t adapt to actual floor. Keeps showing belts/directions from the floor where it was activated.
ACEO-13405

I’d like to have an option like “show only this floor’s convey belts” and “show all floors’ convey belts”, too… :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should find the wrench, clipboard and broom doing the same then? Please bug report.

:frowning:
Game just crashed completely, during zoning a secure area on 2nd basement

Could rely to missing accessibility, as I hadn’t built escalators, yet…

Can’t file a serious bug report, as last save file was made hours ago and output_log.txt doesn’t say anything…

@Olof please find output_log.txt here: Dropbox - 20190608 crash - Simplify your life

Latest save file should be included in ACEO-13408

One way escalators will be cool when they come, did I also see somewhere that we can expect one way doors?

Yeah was on the white board they put up

Might want to make this configurable, or at least check if anyone is in the queue for boarding.

I’ve been getting medium planes with 200 passengers or so, and after about 150 passengers board, the rest can be abruptly cut off because they’re “too far away” - even though they’re in the queue and are moving up to take empty spaces ahead.

How can I upgrade to the experimental?

This update is a game changer, I managed to get an hour in this morning, but have family over all weekend. Can’t wait to get creating some new airports!

Thank you devs for all your hard work and continued support in this game, looking forward to the next set of features and large aircraft as well!

7 Likes

Finally managed to play and it is awesome so far.

Just curious. Anyone facing the issue of the baggage belt not showing the correct direction?

I have a question regarding the floors. So on 0 it shows me the interior of the terminal. But on 1 and 2 it shows me the roof? I thought, on 1 the jetways connect to the terminal? Am I doing something wrong?

I have a question regarding the floors. So on 0 it shows me the interior of the terminal. But on 1 and 2 it shows me the roof? I thought, on 1 the jetways connect to the terminal? Am I doing something wrong?

You are seeing the roof of Floor 0. You need to buid 1st floor’s foundation.

3 Likes

Ah now I get it, but my jetways are still connected with the 1st floor?

Ah now I get it, but my jetways are still connected with the 1st floor?

They will be connected to first floor terminal foundation. If there is no access to first floor terminal there can’t be boarding or deboarding

1 Like

Perhaps some kind of warning message might be necessary?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Secure Zone Troubles with Alpha 31

Awesome work guys! :smiley:

Will there be ordinary stairs as well? They could take less space than the escalators and be useful for stairways for employes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will there be ordinary stairs as well?

Public trello says there will be;

I am also wondering if we will have 2x8 one way escalators, 2x8 narrow stairs too… :thinking:

1 Like

A simple fan-made trailer video by me, I hope you like it;

11 Likes