Airport CEO Alpha 0.22.X released

Issue has been fixed. Deploying shortly.

I’m currently experiencing a few problems.

Firstly one of my planes isn’t boarding. There are 2 boarding desks and staff at the desks.

Secondly, passengers that deboard from the plane stand around the check in desks, they don’t leave the airport. They all stand on the same tiles and overlap eachother. Pic:

Arrows indicate where deboarded passengers are walking. Circles indicate where they are moving to. Once they reach their spot in the circle they just stand there.

Heres a larger picture. Yellow circle is the plane that wont board as well as its 2 connected checking desks (staffed). Red circle is where my exits are. Passengers never used to have a problem walking to the exits, for some reason I’m guessing some pathfinding issue is not allowing passengers to find the exit in my airport. Passengers used to exit fine (before i added more terminals). It is not a structural/zonal issue.

In this image you can see that some passengers do leave. I cant confirm which terminals they are from but I’m assuming they are from my two terminals closest to the security exit.

The passengers either leave, or they stand around idling in the toilets. Not sure if drug dealing in airport toilets is a new feature?

You do have multiple terminals design? Devs did mention the game is not suitable for multi-terminal layouts for now.

Do you mind explaining what you mean by multiple terminal design?

'Have the same with the people standing around, while have 1 big secure zone. Same in toilets.

I just realized in my post I wrote ‘I cant confirm which terminals they are from but I’m assuming they are from my two terminals closest to the security exit.’

Just to clear that up. That is a total noob typo on my part. I don’t have multiple terminals. What I meant to say is I have multiple plane stands.

I do not have a multiple terminal design.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Has the game popped up the non boarding flight is delayed and given you the option to “delay for one hour”? If so tell it no so it departs and then pax might clear out. Maybe the stuck in the bathroom pax are the ones for the non boarding flight.

It did give me the option a while ago, that was before my save, I think I was on 3x speed and missed it. I just tried dismissing the aircraft. It left, new plane came in. New plane deboared all passengers and they all went to the left of my image and are now overlapping eachother and idling in the same spot just like image 1. Also still have passengers loitering in the toilets.

Maybe try and remove the wall and three doors from your secure area into the hall that has the bathrooms and leads to the exits. Then maybe try rezoning the area as a secure zone? Not sure if that would do anything. Just suggesting stuff I would try. :smile:

I deleted the wall, made sure there was a secure zone there. There were parts of the wall that were not secure but the doors were secure. Passengers still idled on the left of the terminal as well as the toilets. I dismissed the aircraft from plane stand #3 that was not boarding.

A new plane came in, deboared. I noticed a third bug. I see the money symbols showing up at the plane stand exit as if passengers are deboarding, yet there were no passengers. It was a fairly large plane, I had lots of green money symbols popping up to indicate lots of passengers deboarding, yet I saw none. Then at the end I saw maybe 10 passengers deboard in total…and they all went to the left and idled with the other passengers in the terminal.

I am going to submit my save to the devs, lots of bugs!

Whatch the jira list first.

https://www.airportceo.com/known-bugs-missing-features/ < link to site, now find jira list.

Just found the Job Tasks Summery, that is awesome!

Alpha 0.22.3.9 Nov 4th 2017:

• New vehicle management panel (note it may seem all vehicles are broken but they still work fine, ignore that message for now)
  • Fixed: Game menu panel appearing when pressing escape with bulldozer tool selected
  • Fixed: Four additional road pieces on pre-built world road added to prevent delivery and contractor site deadlocking
  • Fixed: Management panel scrollbar not displaying correctly on certain panels
  • Fixed: Building two lines fences next to each other and then removing one of them does not update sprite of remaining fence
  • Fixed: Structures can be bu built on top of each other if concrete tile is placed underneath
  • Fixed: Vehicles using closed vehicle depots
  • Sprite improvements for concrete
  • Fixed a critical issue that was rolled out with the flight planner
10 Likes

Vehicle Management Panel

I accidentally sold off my Jet A1 truck, I missed the locate button.
Maybe add one “Are you sure” button ?

2 Likes

In the new update to the last update that fixed the scheduling error, I began having problems with my service trucks where they just leave cars all over the map randomly, and don’t always pick up or deliver baggage.

Hi, i am new here. First i wanna say that Airport CEO is a great game and i think it will have a great furure when its all done.
Afterthe latest update i have some Problems.

1. Some planes landing besides the Runway.
  2. I cant find the franchise staff anymore. I open some shops/Food store…but they cant open coz the stuff is missing.
  3. And the Mangement panel brokes after a few minutes. Cant reach some tabs anymore they are goneY
    The Game is great and i cant wait for any updates and new stuff like big planes, decoration and new vehicle. you making a great Job devs.
    Last one Question: What programm are used by the designer for the planes and stuff?
    Greeting from Berlin
    HappyHarry

Just had the broken panel situation too, a save and load restores them.

What I just noticed; why is a small Asphalt stand cost by upgrading a total of 40k, while a new one is 60k?

Have you sent in a bug report of this save?

Anyone else have an issue with their ground taxiing? I feel like in 22.3.8 airplanes were smarter but now on 22.3.9 they became not so smart and 10-15 airplanes wait 1 small Cessna208 to reach its destination.