Airport CEO 1.0 release date announced

:flight_departure: Airport CEO 1.0 release date announced :flight_arrival:

Well, the time has finally come. Airport CEO is nearing completion in its full state, and so Airport CEO 1.0 will take off and depart from Early Access International Airport on March 4th 19:00 CET (10:00 AM PT) 2021.

We’ve put together a little release trailer to commemorate this occasion, telling the story of just another average passenger traveling in the world of Airport CEO.

You can read more about the events leading up to, and after, the 1.0 deployment in March in tonight’s dev blog!

26 Likes

Years of dedication, finally paying off!

Congratz everyone, both players and developers :wink:

13 Likes

Congrats to all :tada: :champagne:

Thank you.

9 Likes

Massive congratulations. I was here on day 1 of early access. There must have been tens of thousands of features and bugs since then!!!

7 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: I’ve discovered ACEO somewhere around Q2 2018 and I love to see all the progress. :heart_eyes: Thank you very much for your work. :heart:

6 Likes

Awesome trailer!

7 Likes

So, when will be the final achievements reset?

3 Likes

Whooooo! Great job

6 Likes

Thank you everyone. Hard to explain what you peeps on here mean to all of us developing this game but I hope the fact that Alexander cannot sleep because of a logotype displayment bug on a Friday evening and that getting fixed - provides some indication! :heart:

10 Likes

Congratulations guys! That’s just awesome!:champagne:

6 Likes

This trailer is just awesome! Such a creative way to show all aspects of the game. Well done guys! The whole community is so proud of you.

7 Likes

I decided to check the forum after a long while of inactivity, after getting a bunch of new steam games, and a addiction to grand strategy games. This was the first thing I saw. I am really happy.

6 Likes

Massive congratulations to everyone involved with this project. It’s come massively long way since I bought the game about 3 years ago. The devs’ engagement with the community on ideas and features has been really good, I’m probably going to miss that a bit even though the development was always going to come to an end at some point.

Great news for a great game by a great group of people

4 Likes

I can’t find any words to how to describe my feelings right now. On one side I am glad and happy to see that AirportCEO is stretching its wings and preparing to take off. On the other side I feel sad to see its ending, like how you feel at the end of your favorite TV series.

I wish the best for developers and Apoapsis Studios :slight_smile:

It might be early for this but; Thank you Fredrik, Olof, Alexander, Jettuh, Rubble, Lewis and all other people for showing me the magnificent world of building and maintaining an airport in 2.5D perspective :wink:

6 Likes

Congratulations! You guys did an amazing job. Thank you also to all the helpers, with the aircrafts and vehicles and what not. :tada:

4 Likes

Wow, we’ve really come a far way…

4 Likes

Wow this is amazing news! I remember right from the start over on Reddit even before this forum and early access! The game has come so far since first early access and I can’t thank the devs enough for bringing us all this epic game

7 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: Can’t believe it’s been 3.5 years since I bought it. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I must be on the lookout when the next games forum comes out. I do want to get that original fan badge… :rofl: :wink:

6 Likes