Airport CEO 1.0 release date announced

Congratulations!!

5 Likes

They grow up so fastā€¦

With the fancy new trailer, great review score, active player base and a seasoned dev team, I hope we will see a smooth and on time take off! Looking forward to the 1.0 surprise you have for us. :gift:

4 Likes

I didnā€™t see it made too clear, is there any big updates coming on release of 1.0?

2 Likes

What I could find:
Another two beta versions with continued fixing, polishing and balancing are planned to release before (or as part of) the final 1.0 release. Nothing about the development cycle and daily experimental releases will change before March 4th. In case of some significant development impairing event within the studio occurring (these are after all uncertain times), the release date may be pushed forward to a later date in March.

And as a small token of our gratitude to the community for these past years of development, the full 1.0 version of Airport CEO will release together with a small, but in our opinion significant, surprise.

wowā€¦ bought the game the moment it came to ā€œEarly Accessā€.
What a ride it was. Great experience.

Congratulations to the 1.0 Release-Date. You guys deserve it!

5 Likes

Congratulations! This has been a long but awesome journey!

5 Likes

Congretulations to you, for the release so soon ahead.
Though I feel, there are so many more things that could be taken into account, not even sure if the game engine would work out well with those. :sweat_smile:

But there is one thing, which is the twists the knife for meā€¦and that are the static approaches of arriving and departuring aircrafts. Is there any plan to get beyond that issue or is it just not possible to implement?

3 Likes

Brilliant news! :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is all needed to say :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats! :tada:

2 Likes

Wohoooo

2 Likes

yay!!!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone!! :heart: :heart:

What exactly do you mean by static?

1 Like

I think he means that aircrafts arrive/depart in a straight line, without swaying to the sides.

Iā€™ve bought the game in 2017 december, I remember how cool it was even back then. Though I abandoned ACEO many times for weeks, Iā€™ve always returned and I accumulated 290 hours of play and Iā€™ve also sent many-many bug reports to help the developers, just like the rest of you guys.
Thank you Apoapsis for your great work, I hope this game will be a huge succes even in terms of income, you deserve it.

3 Likes

Laughs in about 1K hours

2 Likes

My heart made a little jump of joy when I read the news of Airport CEO 1.0! :heart_eyes_cat: :champagne:What a massive achievement for Apoapsis as a studio and all the people involved, especially for Olof and Fredrik as they started this unknown adventure back in the days! There are a couple of moments in live where you just have to stand still and look back on what happened and this is a moment where you guys can look back and be so proud of what you did and have achieved! Wish that this bird will fly even higher than it already is and that lotā€™s of people not knowing this great game will join the journey with us. And with that bring the freedom to be creative and achieve even greater goals as a studio and as a person. Already looking forward to what the future will bring, both on ACEO level as on any other project Apoapsis will start in the future. But donā€™t forget for ACEO the journey just begins as this is ā€˜justā€™ version 1.0! :smile_cat:

6 Likes

I just noticed thisā€¦ Not meaning to say anything bad to others, but thanks! :grinning:

2 days if I am correct! :slight_smile:

And time to listen up for that surprise!

2 Likes

<1 day left! Get ready!

30 minutes! :grinning: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :clock1230:

2 Likes