Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

Sweet baby

5 Likes

That would be great! But why as a mod. Ambulance emergencys could use both saab and learjet.

Ambulance can use all planes, if you mod it… and there are allready some real ambulance mods on the workshop… REGA as example :wink:

I can probably add those as well. Which use Avgas? DC3, Ford?

3 Likes

I’m no expert but I’d assume it would also be the Lockheed L-1049 and Boeing 377, if you can extend it to mid size stands?

BAE 146 is now using Avgas? Is this intended or a bug?

Correct fuel! My prayers have finally been answered! Thx a lot!

2 Likes

Definitely sounds like a bug unless anyone knows anything about the jet engines on the BAe 146 that we don’t know… :stuck_out_tongue:

When a franchise fails, and you go to sign another one for the same space, the contract starts with three failed days already - shouldn’t this be just the one day you have when you sign the first contract for a new franchise space?

Is this the same for you every time a business fails? Sounds to me like something has not been correctly reset there…

Reported bug from Steam:

When the only runway is set to arrival only, planes disappear at the stand.
There should better be a warning.

I haven’t had time yet to reproduce it and send a report.

1 Like

Yes. I was having difficulty getting that shop to meet its target. I went through three other renewals, all started with the three day setting.

I still have the saves from about that time, do you want me to run then through to renewal and bug report it?

This one seems to like Jet-A1, as it should…

How long should it take to upload a mod to the workshop? Im on good Wifi, and its a small sticker mod. Thanks

Usually between 5 to 10 seconds for a business. Savegames can take longer.
But Steam can sometimes have issues with their servers.

1 Like

Still having issues with Cafe and Shop franchises. I cannot sign up a franchise for a new shop space, bug report MERCURY-45435

Experimental 1-0.34

When I try to sign up a franchise, when I press the Sign button on the proposal sheet, both buttons turn grey and nothing further happens.

Also, when cancelling a contract, I can press YES to the ‘do you really want to cancel the contract?’ question, but again, apart from the contract sheet disappearing, nothing further happens.

I backtracked to Default 1-0.33, and everything works OK.

Thinking I have an issue with my install, I uninstalled and reinstalled ACEO, but the issues remain.

I also tried on a couple of my previous airports, the contract cancel issue is evident in those also.

@Fredrik do we get the LJ75 MDK as Christmas Gift? :blush:

4 Likes

Hi. Same issue. Eventually if I keep going in to sign a contract it works. Only seems to be with food or shop contracts. Previous bug report number 45435

We’re looking into it, will be fixed before a 34 default release.

2 Likes

I have been getting extreme lag even with 0 PAX, ever since 1.0-0 update launched, making it impossible for me to play game.