Airport CEO 1.0-0 released

passenger are going to tthe wrong terminal after cehck-in and to the other terminal for ther flight all zone correct have bug repot it

If anyone else replaces their ? stickers you can just copy the ? marks then delete and place back down.
Wish I had knew this before I spent an hour redoing them lol

1 Like

ACEO-42609
Not sure if this pathing is intended…
Passengers can go diagonally through a wall if there’s two wall pieces only joined at the corners.

Also any plans to add a bike rack to the game?

I think it’s been that way for a while now but it can get frustrating. You can place a plant or similar decoration to block the diagonal shortcuts :slight_smile:

I had a “bad-Weather-Emergency” in my game today and it brought up this question again…
Because it messed up my manually made schedule again :worried:

yes that happen to me the other day it was a pain to manually made schedule again 16 stands all full it was not easy wish the flights got cancels during this emergency

1 Like

Is it intentional that we can only park 1 baggage truck and 1 stair truck on each Large Stand? Just wondering since you need 2 stair trucks for large aircraft can help improve baggage with 2 trucks… even though they aren’t needed. But still 2 stair trucks are required for large aircraft. If its suppose to be that way thats fine, ill park the other stair trucks elsewhere but just wondering if its intended or not cuz right now you cannot park 2 of those vehicles.

question. I can park 2 stair trucks on large stand. It lets me connect a 2nd baggage truck on the large stand but then the baggage truck drives to the stand, stops then turns around and goes and fines parking else where. There is already a baggage truck parked on the large stand. is this a bug?

Also, just a suggestion, can you make load/save/delete saved games filterable by name as well as by date last saved? Please and thank you :pray: :heart:

Why do you need 2 baggage trucks, Stairs are the only thing which needs 2.

Hello @Olof , @Alexander and @Fredrik!
Is the “Privacy” section still up to date? Can you make a section “Achievements” instead? Will there be, for example, a better time in days and hours for which the player has transported 50 000 000 passengers at his airport? Well, for example, on the site to create a section where the top 10 players will be. Such a competition. It would spur interest and lengthen the game’s life cycle. What do you think?

ACEO_2

1 Like

So you’ve placed new stickers in 1.0-7, reloaded the game and they did not persist?

We don’t have any other reports on this, have you separated these areas with the terminal tool?

It is.

A bike rack? To vehicles? Uhm, no… not at this point.

There can be two stair trucks and two airside shuttle buses on large stands. I tried this just this day.

Yes and it’s very much needed.

1 Like

Rolling out another small fix, 1.0-8 with the following fixes (on the experimental branch)!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version  1.0-8

Bug

• [ACEO-42311] - Aircraft can in very rare instances stall when attempting to fetch an available runway
  • [ACEO-42364] - Job task dispatching for remote boarding flights can in some instances for medium on large stands not always work correctly
  • [ACEO-42570] - Concorde droop-snoot too far drooped when parked at stand
  • [ACEO-42571] - Supersonic DLC: Aircraft spawn ratio too high
  • [ACEO-42636] - Service trucks can in extremely rare instances not appear after exiting vehicle depot
  • [ACEO-42644] - Planned objects count towards net worth
  • [ACEO-42645] - "Delivery trucks only" setting for road nodes does not include fuel truck deliveries
  • [ACEO-42652] - When toggling planning mode the context menu label does not always update
5 Likes

I buy an O

2 Likes

OK. Well, at least somewhere in the menu, you can cram information about how long it will take me to transport 50,000,000 passengers? Give me a chance to get back into the game again. :rofl:

Yes i separated these areas with the terminal tool i think i know what the issues was when you build access on -1 for staff and zone for them only which going under the stands form one terminal to the other i sloved the promblem when i deleted the path for the staff i can sent a screen shots of it

Yes, I just checked it. In 1.0-8 the modded stickers I placed are back to being questionmarks after reload of the save (both in “continue game” and “load a saved game”).

Put a staff zone under the conveyor belt…

I mean, that kind of depends on how many flights you have running in the game? Calculate how many pax on average a day you process you’ll be able to estimate how many hours you have on average until 50 million! :smiley: :mantelpiece_clock:

What mods are you using?