Airport CEO Beta 4 released

im hoping for Beta 4: The Multiple Runways and Autoplanner Update :wink:

1 Like

Multiple runways as in intersecting runways? Or fixing odd behavior involving multiple runways?

ACEO-38048 - Having some trouble with the build planning tool. Built some terminal foundation in the building planner but decided I wanted a different shape and tried to remove it but I am unable to remove the “planned” terminal foundation. Other objects like aircraft stands etc went away just fine. I also couldn’t remove walls while in planner mode.

Not really a bug, but:
When you load a save and a plane was just about to enter the stand as it was saved, the pilot parks… well, like he drank to much during flight :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

All planned changes can be seen on Trello, of course! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already mentioned it but was some time ago:
Is there a chance, that the vulcano (and bad weather) cancels the flights during this emergency and not delays all of them?
It breaks the complete flight planner when you manually put the flights in with a scheme (what I do because I’m trying to have a realistic schedule).

With the delay I have to cancel all the flights and plan again… :frowning:

2 Likes

yeah!! nice work

1 Like

Yes, I ‘reported’ this in my ‘Southend’ Airport showcase thread. The volcano event ‘disappeared’ the aircraft on stand at the time and pushed all the subsequent flights back. The ‘Volcano’ Restricted Period striping also disappeared from the Flight Scheduler screen the second time I went into it, as shown. I could sort out most of the flights on the next day and subsequent days, but had to wait for the Administrators to R&D Night Flights before I could sort out the ones that fell wholly within the Restricted Period. All the rest of the flights on the ‘Volcano Day’ were shuffled into a heap at the end of the day…

Can you drop me a report with this save? That obviously shouldn’t happen.

I could perhaps look at a setting for this if I have time.

1 Like

“Don’t close it!!”

2 Likes

That’s actually quite realistic.

8 Likes

Ok, forget that:

Ramp Agents don’t check GA aircraft so hmmmmm, also those two happened at the same time so wow… Bad planes. (I didn’t use codes in case you wondering, but I do know them)

Fixing odd behavior, mostly 90% of traffic prefers one runway

Just a sneak peek at a project…

Picure

2 Likes

New version rolling out, beta 4.0-1! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 4.0-1

Bug

• [ACEO-37684] - Airside shuttle bus job task mismatch can in extremely rare instances cause remote boarding process to deadlock
  • [ACEO-37926] - Contractor shuttles destined for offload site after road checkpoint that cannot be reached will not attempt to leave the airport
  • [ACEO-38037] - Deconstruction orders are not always prioritized by contractors causing deadlocks when paths to construction areas are not accessible
  • [ACEO-38040] - An extremely low amount of displaced available construction material can cause building process to stop due to no additional construction material deliveries being executed
  • [ACEO-38051] - Converted global pax update systems (needs, time perception, world perception) to index aware arrays reducing unsubscription lag spikes
  • [ACEO-38052] - Aircraft can on rare instances get stuck on runway ramp before entering runway
  • [ACEO-38060] - "The collector" achievement isn't invoked correctly
  • [ACEO-38067] - Airside shuttle buses carrying passengers for remote stands where the aircraft has been dismissed do not notify offloaded passengers of this fact causing passengers to chase the aircraft when being offloaded
  • [ACEO-38083] - Staff friendliness rating cannot go higher than 33% due to incorrect division

New feature

• [ACEO-37570] - Toggle in operations tab now allow for specific aircraft runway fetching rules

Improvement

• [ACEO-38053] - Aircraft now line up and wait sooner to increase take off efficiency
  • [ACEO-38065] - Distributed daily business updates over time to slightly improve performance at daybreak
14 Likes

Just a quick thing, what’s with the slow mode on this topic?

that would be awesome and save me a lot of time (ingame-money and nerves, too :sweat_smile:) when this emergency occures. :slight_smile:

So happy about line up and wait… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I already achieved the regional airport achievement on Steam, but my airport had only GA flight. I think the achievement should be 75 commercial flights.

Are achievements supposed to work on the experimental branch?