The Airport CEO Business Design Contest

you need it in the template

Where do i get the template from

http://airportceo.com/airport-ceo-business-design-contest/

Thanks thanks !

no problem

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Banks]

@blt950 That logo might cause a problem. The Airport CEO Business Design Contest - #38

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Cafes/Restaurants/Bars]

@NicTheSnitch this one will be tricky since there’s a company that exists called ‘LSG Sky Chefs’. (and I think you know since you’re saying “providing foor for aircrafts (in the future)”

1 Like

Good work!

Thanks, I really appreciate!

no copyright, their name is : LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG

sky chef is just a name they give to their supply trucks

@NicTheSnitch not entirely true, it’s their brand name :stuck_out_tongue:

LSG Sky Chefs is the brand name of LSG Lufthansa Service Holding AG, which is the world’s largest provider of airline catering (although Gate Gourmet claims the title of world’s largest “independent” provider) and in-flight services.

yes it true, but

The brand is called “LSg sky chefs”

my creation is called only “sky chef”

No “LSg” and no “s” at the end of chef

I know! It’s a nice submission and I didn’t say that you can’t use it… I’m just saying that it’s a bit tricky :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for the compliment but i really dont think that a large company such as LSG has the time nor interest to go and find material that can be copyrighted. especialy in an inde game

By the way do u know if u can upload mor than one logo?

As the devs said:

You are welcome to post several designs but as always, we value quality over quantity.

Love the logo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a Plusbank in Poland… Probably Copyright issues there.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Airport CEO Business Design Contest [Contractors/Construction]