Taxi priority

So in this picture i have one orange aircraft in the right side of the picture. Taxing towards the left for GA ramp. Seen all the way to the left in this picture. Now in the GA ramp area, there is a green aircraft waiting for taxi to active RWY. But ATC has decided he needs to wait until the orange aircraft has taxied to his parking. Yes i have a small bottleneck. One entrance/exit taxi way to GA. but he should not wait for him so far away. I believe that the taxi nodes i put down also to could act as a holding point for traffic, where the computer can figure out taxi routes and where planes needs to hold.
Yes i have said this before, and it bugs me so much so i’m gonna keep point it out.

On other notes, like the new update. GG devs you are amazing <3

This looks more like a game bug rather than something to be developed from zero.

I’ve always had planes wait way longer for traffic than they should. I agree it might be something in the coding… Perhaps what’s needed is a distance code. If A is closer to it’s destination than B, A should be allowed to go if the path is clear. B will wait if it needs to for clearance. However, I’ve seen this type of occurrence before.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.