Some of my ideas I made. (Its a few of them so tell me which ones you like/dislike)

ElevatorConcept SelfCheckIn TerminalTrainConcept Walkway

1. Elevator (change who can use it.)
    2.Self-check in (build queue)
    3.Terminal Train (change who can use it.)
    4.Walkway (change speed,size,who can use it.)
    Update #1
    5.Added cargo. (Special Terminal for cargo. The bay will be bigger. This one was a bit rushed.)
    Update#2
    6.Passport control.
    Top one needs no staff but its more expensive. Boarding time shorter for 5mins.
    Bottom one needs one or two staff. Boarding time shorter for 2.5mins.
    Placed before security. Before luggage pick up for arrivals.
  2. Better security upgrade.
    Upgrade security scanner. Time is shorter.AutomaticSecurity PassportControl
    Update #3
    8.Airport Buggy. Transfers staff. Re-charge station near the staff room. Drives around the airport and staff rooms and picks up staff.
    9.Babies and kids? Yea new type of passenger. They are rather less demanding than others. Babies need to use the bathroom to so make sure your bathroom has a diaper changing station.(ik its a but funny but could be a nice addition.)
  3. Food rooms need more stuff than fridges. Depending on the type. Restaurants need the food tables and bakeries need the display for food.
    11.(no pic)Babies First and Business class passengers. They are more demanding. Possible special check-in,security for them. They will be more annoyed if something is broken and filthy. Lounge needs sofas,fridges and most of the food “tables”. Food
13 Likes

Excellent ideas.
Especially walkways and self-check in.

1 Like

Elevator and Self check-in are already in the pipeline (according to one or more devblogs)

Terminal train or some other form of terminal transfer (eg. buses); absolutely hell yeah

If by walkway you mean a moving one/travelator. Hell yes please

1 Like

like them all

2 Likes

The walkway would be like a “runway” you can extend it and remove extension both ways. Select way and type which can use it and speed. Slow,Normal and Fast.Elevator Selection of which can use it. I will add cargo concept and more.

Isn’t it gonna be a draggable type? I think devs said it’s gonna be like that.

1 Like

I sadly dont work on the game… So I am not sure. I hope if they add it it will be.

@olof @Fredrik, Please look at these ideas. I believe that they would greatly enhance this wonderful game.

1 Like

Great work @SvenModelling
Thanks for sharing!

While the terminal train isn’t currently on the road map, we did explore the option to add a monorail system.

Maybe in the future :wink:

The Elevator and Travellator are definitely planned

Self service in baggage drop off and check are also planned! :smiley:

13 Likes

A sneek peek… :upside_down_face: I missed them very much…

3 Likes

perfect! Might add some updates.

all right! Update #2 is in place

1 Like

Update #3!

About the cargo, it’s pretty much similar to how it looks irl, but it’s done inside the building.

1 Like

All of these I would love. I would just also add passengers actually having features. Like most females having longer hair instead of everyone having the same hair as everyone else. And people wearing informal clothes instead of just suits.

1 Like

terminal transfer would be really nice. will it be added in alpha 35?

I hope so. Possibly alpha 34…

We still know very little of what coming to Alpha 34, almost all we know is that it will be terminal update with a lot of new stuff to place around terminals and new features…

I might be wrong but I thought Alpha 34 is the gameplay update and Alpha 35 is the terminal update

1 Like

Thanks for correcting me oh yeah…