Real Airline Creations - Screenshot Megathread

An afternoon arrival from the Canary Islands! :grinning:

9 Likes

I would appreciate it so much if someone can make me some South African airlines… South African Airways, Mango airline, Kulula airline and SAfair…

Still going!

8 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone has done this yet (I’m a Mac user who can’t use ACEOMM) but here is a Qatar Airways A320 I made :smiley: Took me longer than it should’ve :joy:

7 Likes

You can always check the process of ACEOMM on this excel sheet. Qatar is not done yet.

2 Likes

Where do i find the airplane layouts(Clean) for like photoshop?

Etihad A320 :smile:

4 Likes

Alaska’s “Adventure of Disneyland Resort” 737

5 Likes

Newest Qantas livery now completed. Doing in-game testing and debugging now to make sure it’s all working, then @NZ_Simplicity and @EG0611 you’ve both got packages coming your way.

9 Likes

WIP… First run through the mill for PNG Air. It’s only a very small airline, but what a great livery. Testing now in game. Livery will now get refined before release to EG to go into MM.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to add these liveries to ACEOMM :smiley:

1 Like

Soon… 7 holdings, 18 airlines and 38 liveries (with more than 10 special ones). :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Azores airline broken

2 Likes

I do like the KLM design. Good job!

1 Like

Will check it tonight…

1 Like

Hi. Say me pls, How can I upload my livery big size here? =(
and where to get the templates? clean livery

Hi

Clean files here MDK – Google Drive

Documentation here Airport CEO | Modding

! thx !
And now there is no way to add your model aircraft? The fuselage and engines can be remade, but there are no wings …

Soon!

With special C/s
And more brazillian airlines.

5 Likes

@destinxxx Looks nice. Fix placement of logo, add Russian flag and do some polishings.

Meanwhile please try to make these liveries too.

I reserved S7 737 and A320 for you. So nobody else will overlap them. When you are done you need to send me 3 files. livery.png file, liveryData.json file which comes with ACEO MDK and identification.json file which we, ACEOMM staff give to designers.

Contact with us via discord: Official Airport CEO | Discord Me

@Phil225 can’t wait to add them to ACEOMM

1 Like