Real Airline Creations - Screenshot Megathread

Got it. So I am not crazy that liveries are not showing up when adding files from the data files list?

Also, the only way folks above in this thread are getting their liveries to show up is through using the ACEOMM program?

Hey there, poking in for a quick look :slight_smile:

No, ACEOMM isn’t the only way to get the liveries in, but it’s supposed to be the easiest way :slight_smile: IT appears some people are having issues with it though.

The developers have put instructions on how to add airlines and liveries in their mod dev kit.

Edit: I seem to have found the problem that keeps crashing the mod manager.
I’m updating my google drive now

1 Like

Thanks all. I was able to get a custom livery to work. I am excited when more get added. It adds a lot to the game.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve spent WAYYYYYY to many hours now on Qantas (12 plus at a rough guess) but here’s my updated version. @EG0611 I’m sending it to you now as well. I’ve made quite a few changes to get it as accurate as I can. It’s close but could be a lot better :persevere:

4 Likes

Pictured above, United Airlines B737-800 alongside a United Express ATR42.

I’m loving these airline mods. As someone who is not that great with PhotoShop, thank you to all who are.

One thing I have noticed, the logos look great on the airplanes and on the flight planner; however, they are stretched out and distorted in the contract selection area and on passenger’s boarding passes.

3 Likes

Can you show us? The logo assests are different from the planes and contracts so there should not be any distortion.

Interesting design of your airport too :grinning:

Frak, I’ve just noticed a major error. @EG I’ll send you a revised copy when I’ve fixed it again.

9 posts were split to a new topic: Airline logo issues

Was this glitch on the PC from manual install or aceomm?

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Airline logos are sometimes distorted

Welp, another lots of hours, the latest Qantas revision. It’s still not there, but given the parameters to work within there’s a little more tweaking (read hours) I still need to do before I move forward to the newest livery and those cool retro liveries they are running on a couple of planes too. Once the setup is complete, variations will be a simple. It’s all in the setup alas.

@EG0611 Already sent to you to update without a tail reg.

@pderuiter I’m doing several tail reg’s for the QF800’s fleet. How close are you to supporting mulitpul liveries? I do mine manually but I know a lot love your program, such a wonderful benefit to the mod community too :slight_smile:

@NZ_Simplicity They will be heading your way soon my friend.

6 Likes

Where I can download that nice KLM orange/blue livery ? It looks great

I’ve done what I can on the old Qantas livery and submitted to @EG0611 for inclusion on MM. (There’s a new version @EG0611 for now, work with what you have). Work now commences on the 75th anniversary livery.

TEASER… For whomever asked about retro liveries on the Discord modding thread, yes; Retro liveries at least from me are coming. It is a work in progress shown here…

I’ll start the current livery once I’ve get this retro going.

4 Likes

Took me a couple hours to figure out how I was saving my PNG files wrong, but once I figured it out, I liked the outcome:

Allegiant Air, everybody, the cheapest way to Las Vegas (sometimes).

My other creation tonight, Great Lakes Airlines. We need more small airlines in the thread.

4 Likes

ACEOMM would love to add your liveries to our file manager system. Please send us livery .png file and liveryData.json to me or @pderuiter

@Rubble good to hear that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been busy tonight:

American Eagle CRJ-700

American B737-800

American Eagle DHC6

United Express CRJ-700

4 Likes

Need some help. Is this the right blue? I’ve changed the blue like twenty times and now I’ve lost my sense and need an extra pair of eyes:

After uploading this I can definitely see that my “light blue” is off on the big “S” logo at the front of the plane.

UPDATED: I think I got the light blue color right below. Let me know what you guys think.

1 Like

What do I have to do to get these on my game?

And how do you guys make them?

What do I have to do to get these on my game?

Here: Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

And how do you guys make them?

And here: Airport CEO | Modding

1 Like