Real Airline Creations - Screenshot Megathread

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Airline logos are sometimes distorted

Welp, another lots of hours, the latest Qantas revision. It’s still not there, but given the parameters to work within there’s a little more tweaking (read hours) I still need to do before I move forward to the newest livery and those cool retro liveries they are running on a couple of planes too. Once the setup is complete, variations will be a simple. It’s all in the setup alas.

@EG0611 Already sent to you to update without a tail reg.

@pderuiter I’m doing several tail reg’s for the QF800’s fleet. How close are you to supporting mulitpul liveries? I do mine manually but I know a lot love your program, such a wonderful benefit to the mod community too :slight_smile:

@NZ_Simplicity They will be heading your way soon my friend.

6 Likes

Where I can download that nice KLM orange/blue livery ? It looks great

I’ve done what I can on the old Qantas livery and submitted to @EG0611 for inclusion on MM. (There’s a new version @EG0611 for now, work with what you have). Work now commences on the 75th anniversary livery.

TEASER… For whomever asked about retro liveries on the Discord modding thread, yes; Retro liveries at least from me are coming. It is a work in progress shown here…

I’ll start the current livery once I’ve get this retro going.

4 Likes

Took me a couple hours to figure out how I was saving my PNG files wrong, but once I figured it out, I liked the outcome:

Allegiant Air, everybody, the cheapest way to Las Vegas (sometimes).

My other creation tonight, Great Lakes Airlines. We need more small airlines in the thread.

4 Likes

ACEOMM would love to add your liveries to our file manager system. Please send us livery .png file and liveryData.json to me or @pderuiter

@Rubble good to hear that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been busy tonight:

American Eagle CRJ-700

American B737-800

American Eagle DHC6

United Express CRJ-700

4 Likes

Need some help. Is this the right blue? I’ve changed the blue like twenty times and now I’ve lost my sense and need an extra pair of eyes:

After uploading this I can definitely see that my “light blue” is off on the big “S” logo at the front of the plane.

UPDATED: I think I got the light blue color right below. Let me know what you guys think.

1 Like

What do I have to do to get these on my game?

And how do you guys make them?

What do I have to do to get these on my game?

Here: Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

And how do you guys make them?

And here: Airport CEO | Modding

1 Like

Thanks, I got that bit but I have Worked it out anyway by downloading a mod. Thanks for the help anyway.

3 Likes

@mitchellmiller32 I have already done both Sun County planes.

3 Likes

He could have a go anyway…the more liveries, the merrier! :grinning:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Idea: Have check-in desks match airline colors

A post was merged into an existing topic: Idea: Have check-in desks be assigned to and match airline colors

Here comes WestJet 600’s and 800’s. Just doing in game testing then on their way to you @EG0611.

7 Likes

Two liveries for Allegiant Air A320’s have been sent in!

5 Likes

what do you use for the livery because you make it all yourself what do you use for that?:joy:

It is indeed. See my photos below. My Qantas fleet currently has seven separate tail numbers over three designs. This will soon grow to over a dozen too when I’ve made the current livery. My ANZ fleet also has several special liveries, see above, did I hear My Precious?

You number the folders as shown… Though I believe ACEOMM has support for multiple liveries pending @pderuiter with MM updates? the game does definitely.

3 Likes