Passanger in conexion

I would like to suggest a implementation of a feature for passanger in conexion.

To achieve this some things would be deployed:

1. a conexion area to passangers who unboarding in your report and im conexion.

2. the baggage of these passangers wouldn’t unload in the bay to baggage reclaim. But would redirected for a bay who will transfer these baggage for the new flight.

The main goal of this purpose is rising realism amd more complexity to the game, it would put more pression in the CEOs to design a great airport!

Cheers

A storage warehouse for baggage? That would be so cool; this is the baggage warehouse @ Schiphol

Really appreciate the input @jsfreitas and the activity on the forum. I’d really encourage you to spend a bit of time with the search function whenever suggesting a new ideas to see what has already been mentioned and brought on in the past. :slight_smile:

The issue of connecting passengers has been brought up many times before in many contexts. The devs have mentioned somewhere (I can’t remember where) that it will eventually be implemented, but I suspect it will be a while :stuck_out_tongue:

https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/minor-details-make-your-tiny-suggestions-here/634/14

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.