One-way doors between different type of areas

I thought it won’t be a thing, hench the other topic about one-way travellators / escalators is locked.

Didn’t found a never answer… or was that a topic in the last AMA as well?

Thanks for this link. It is really interesting to read about the exact problems that prohibit an implementation just now. It also makes sense that the game has to check for all the stupid stuff people may do. Right now, one-way is only related to zones (secure zone, international zone, …) So if you can get to an object (like toilet) in the same zone that you are currently in, than you can definitely get back to your current location again without problems.
I totally see the problem, and even when the problem is solved; I can already see bug reports of toilets not being used because players did not check if the pax can get back to the gate after using the toilet for example. A lot of stuff to consider in both implementation and how to communicate issues to the player.

However, using walkators, even right now one can implement a kind of one-way-corridor (by blocking off everything around the walkator. As I only use one-way-blocking walkators in limited spots I really have to check if I can cause deadlocks with them:-)

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.