[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

I think that it is only baggage affected by the bug.

I was conservative about making everything require baggage because the game let’s you put off building a baggage system for so long. I will keep this feedback in mind when I tear back into that system in order to finally fix it: I’ll say least make it so that most flights will use baggage service if you have it, even if they don’t demand it.

You are correct that airlines without defined codes will offer flights all over. I have reached out to a couple modders personally and I don’t want to flood them. If you dm me I can reach out to the modder in question if I haven’t already done so.

2 Likes

Airlines: No I have not reached out, I believe I have identified two airlines with no code.
I also have one airline, and I have been playing a few hours now. I have NOT received a single flight!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Any ideas?

Baggage! Yeah sorry to say, but there is another bug atm regarding baggage. I only have two medium stands, So in my test now, I only book flight that do require baggage. Even so, at some point in the request for baggage, that statistic drops to 0% and then when the flight does get the bags, it goes back up.

I have been able to pin point where in the baggage chain this is happening. As soon as the flight “activates” when check-in starts, my stat for baggage drops to 0.

Can a airline have more than one country code?

nope. At least not when using the default country code tag. Bad for SAS, Air Baltic and all those Wet-Lease stuff.

1 Like

That pinpoint may prove helpful; thanks for that.

Let me know the airline and your airports location and I can see if I can track down the issue.

Multiple country code support is planned, but not yet implemented.

1 Like

I encounter a doubling in the contracts. The description of the airline is redundant. Has something changed?

This is currently true for any airline contract be it vanilla or mod. Have the 2.2.0 version of tweaks running.

That was an issue a couple versions ago; which I thought that I’d resolved by 2.1.3. I’ll take a closer look soon; thanks!

Also, I have encountered some modded airlines stopped giving me any flights. Currently, this issue is occurring with:

• IAS Itzehoer Airservice & Meer Express by dawed
  • ACEO Modding Group Air Taxi by dawed

others I am using are fine. No probs with vanilla ones this far, although I was suprised, that Havanna seems to only offer international flights. Well, when playing a small regional airport, this can be quite challenging to spare extra stands with own infra.

I can confirm the following ones working:

• CLM Express (Fictional) by twocflyer
  • Platoon Aviation by dawed
  • FLN by jerrod247
  • Coast 2 Coast - Vanilla Airline
  • Havanna - Vanilla Airline
  • Strada Regional - Vanilla Airline
  • Trinity Aviation - Vanilla Airline
  • Maple Express - Vanilla Airline (although not having redundant description)
  • Stripe Air Regional - Vanilla Airline

Any ideas if this could be a result of 2.2?

Fun thing is: the ones not working are not giving me flights AND have no redundant description. Coincidence?

May be a problem with those both you mentioned cause they are GA planes and only with 1 pax, on the other hand platoon is GA too but PC24 is providing more pax… Can you try with following same setup mods more or less:

Air Corviglia (PC12, 6pax)
Lycoair (LJ75, don’t know how many pax)
Flugschule Grenchen (PA28, 1pax)

If i am right issue will appear on the both with LJ75 and PA28 but not on PC12

Installed the mods.

same with Flugschule Grenchen

same is true for Lycoair

Bug must be elsewhere.

Hmm… They all are with different ratings too… Problem on the mod neither cause the contract you get…

I had this case too when I tested last weekend. I think it’s a random thing. I used own made contracts. Some worked, others did not offer any flight.

I don’t have any direct responses per the above, but I do appreciate the detailed reports which will hopefully help when I do get time to debug! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fly Balaton also does not offer new flights.

Hello everyone! I saw that on the planes present in the Tweak, there was a custom texture for the night window. I wanted to know if there was a way to do it on the other planes with the same process? Thanks in advance for your answers :slight_smile:

There are 2 things you can do:

• hidding a window doesn’t need tweak installed, you duplicate the fuselage layer and set it above the nightwindow layer (mostly around 20)…
  • adding new nightwindows you need to use the tweaks… for doing so (on both) you need to be a bit familar with the whole livery setup of ACEO and the json…

here a example for hidding the night windows:

here a example for new night windows using the tweaks (and new wings as well):

Thank you very much for your help!

B757-300 Tweaks MDK (shown as B757-200 In-Game) is released now with following adjustments:

• lengthened fuselage
  • moved Wings and Stabilizer
  • moved Flaps
  • Correct Nightwindows
  • Correct Strobe, Port, Starboard and Beacon Lights
  • Wing in 3 wingtip/winglet variations
  • Correct Cargodoor, Cateringdoor, Cleaningdoor
  • Adjusted RampAgent Service Check Positions
  • Adjustet Towbar and Turn Position
  • Adjusted Deicing Positions

Known Issue

• Catering Door Position on some Stands is not equal like on others - this is a game bug that happen on basic mods as well

2 Likes

Link in the main post now redirects to Beta 3 [Edit Dec.20.2022: Beta 4].

• Several little tweaks and fixes to route gen.
  • Added tons of logging for route gen: if you still experience route gen issues please enable livery author logs in the settings (yeah, i know, not the right name, but it was an existing “more logs” setting) and share the log file along with your report.

Added several small features authored by humoresque:

• Tooltips for shift behavior in flight planner
  • ACEO tweaks version displayed under ACEO version (good for debugging/making sure you’re on the latest beta :stuck_out_tongue: )
  • Option to configure the threshold for “proactive maintenance” to repair stands/runways; find the slider in the shift-F10 menu
5 Likes

Yep, we (mostly I) managed to figure out how to collaborate using GitHub (thanks to Zekew for merging my bad pull requests). I’ll probably be doing more small things that bring more in game representation to features. If anyone has any ideas for similar feature, feel free to give me a ping.

1 Like

Many thanks zekew11 for all your hard work on this mod! A few questions if I may:

I noted that you are allowing us to specify keywords in the mod settings. Do I understand correctly that if we add a given airline to the list in the mod settings, it is then allowed to propose flights from outside its home country (e.g. Ryanair will fly to all European countries instead of only to Ireland where it is based)? Or does “internationally” refer to the game’s domestic/international system? What happens if a given airline does not have a country defined in the json file?

This is great news! I hated this feature. If this is ever reintroduced please make it optional. :slight_smile: