[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

It’s not formally supported, but if you do use it I recommend using force vanilla turn around time in the shift-F10 options.

Thank you!
I read here somewhere that if the airline requirement is met the schedule might continue. did it understand it right?

Thats correct - and applies even without auto planner. If the airline is satisfied at departure and the flight has at least 3 remaining scheduled days it might add another repetition to the end of the schedule.

When will it be added? As in, when does the airline know it’s satisfied? I know the continuation will be the exact same time and stand. But how many days in advance will they book it? Basically I wanna know when that slot is “free” for me to use.

It happens when the plane pushes back and the bonus payment appears over the plane.

Stands are free to schedule on [today], [tomorrow], and [the next day]. That is because flights with less than 3 repetitions do not continue / renew.

General Update:

No significant progress in the last month. Life has been quite different with the new job, summer, and some other things going on. I do anticipate picking back up again; not sure when.

Hey, I am new here. First of all, thank you very much for this great mod! I just think it triggered a bug for me. My carbine cleaning car loops into the parking lot, turns once and then parks again instead of going to the requested plane. Is there a fix for this?

Okey, I think I understand It. So if I book a flight that has 3 or less recurrence. They will not book another flight. But If I book one that has 6, will they then if they are happy, book another one if the same stand and time is free at the end of each day until I change it, or they become unhappy, and if the number or current flights goes down to three, they will stop booking?

1 Like

Having a bit of a problem, no matter what I do, when I try and load the game with Tweaks installed, it crashes after getting to the “Loading World” bar. I have tried both manual and automatic downloads in the framework, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the framework, I have made sure there’s no other files loaded that could mess with it, but it still crashes.

Tweaks Aircraft Pack subscribed and activated? Seems you run out of memory…

No, that’s not installed but i definitely could see me running out of memory-

Check the logs, i am sure somewhere there comes an error with run out memory…
To many mods subscribed?

I’m having the same issues, I’m guessing it’s my memory. is there any way to get more memory space such as deleting things, etc?

• Close all other open programs before you launch ACEO

• If it’s been more than 24 hours since a PC restart, restart the PC.

• You can use task manager to see what programs are using the most ram. This includes programs running in the background with no visible window. If any one of these is eating more than ~10-25% of your ram try killing it. Windows will warn you if you’re trying to kill something important, in which case, well, make your own decision. If something you don’t want/need/use is eating that much ram in the background, uninstalling it may help your PC performance/health overall.

• If all else fails, or anything seems suspicious in task manager (eg a program you don’t recognize immediately restarts itself after you kill it) try a free malware scan. I use malwarebytes.

2 Likes

Comming soon:
B737-100
B737-200
B737-300
B737-400
B737-500

3 Likes

Now included in the aircraft Pack

• B737 Original Family
    • -200C
  • B737 Classic Family
    • -300QC
    • -300F
    • -400SF

Thanks for the awesome work on the new wings and stabilizer @zekew11

3 Likes

2 important things from the field:

Tweaks Aircraft Pack
We reduce the file size by 50% by hidding parts that are included in the Airline Mods (Fuselage, Engine for example). But this leads to the situation if you like to F10 spawn a aircraft and there is no livery available, those parts will be invisible. @zekew11 and i hope that the low memory issues will be cut down a bit (not on every system sadly)

Experimental Branch latest Update of ACEO
If you are playing on experimental branch, you need to reeinstall UMF Framework as shown in the top of this thread

Any updates about the CTD that happens when players press F to enter the flight planner? :slight_smile:

Oh yeah i need your question man. Is that any filter for aircraft in tweaks? I was a newbie to use the tweaks. sorry for that

Not sure what happened, but a couple days ago I tried loading into a game and the game kept crashing before it loaded in, reinstalled the mod multiple times and it kept crashing, then I uninstalled a mod and ran the game and it loaded like normal. Already verified the game files, does anyone know why this keeps happening?

It’s an intermittent issue that doesn’t happen on my computer, which has made it really challenging to debug.

What mod uninstall fixed it? If I were able to figure out something special about the mods that cause the crash that would help a lot…

Not yet…

Also not yet :frowning: