[Mod] AirportCEOTweaks 2.3.6: Misc Patch

For mods I have made before the new planes came out,I keep the old plane in the contract for non-tweak users.
You should never have seen 600 and 700 offered at the same time.

It’s a general “issue/feature” that contracts offered get saved. After a reload of the game, you still have the old offer. So that means you have to decline the offer and wait a bit to get it with the latest updates.

OK, makes sense. thanx

Works perfectly, excellent work on both the mod itself and the aircraft pack!

However I have noticed a rather annoying bug related to the aircraft pack; though it may be performance related.

Rarely, when opening the flight planner or accepting an emergency landing, the game will freeze and give me a unity error (The small loading bar) and then promptly close.

I have yet to figure out a pattern, and it occurs seemingly randomly.
Reducing mods has not fixed the issue nor does it decrease how often it crashes. It does not occur if tweaks isn’t active, and Performance CEO and the latest stable build have been installed.

I apologize if this is a known bug, I may have missed a reply or two in this thread.

I would also like to ask; where I can report (Mod) airline specific tweak bugs?

Mod bugs you can post in the mod comments on Steam. As it’s currently just dawed and me doing Tweak mods, we will respond. :slight_smile:

Additionaly, aircraft pack bugs you can DM me

Wondering why it still crash on your system from time to time. Can you send me the log files?

• Fixed an issue where some airlines with tweaks aircraft would loose the tweaks aircraft on save/reload.

This is the same build I released informally yesterday.

3 Likes

Hi, I love the mod, I noticed some aircraft don’t use the airway, like some of the medium aircraft on the large stands, I think this is very cool and realistic, however I noticed they don’t use stair trucks when they don’t use the airway, I think it would be cool if they did. I’ve been on many flights where I’ve had to walk out of the airway and on to the plane via stair truck.

Interestingly enough since downloading the .307 test version, the bug has changed. Now, instead of crashing when opening the flight planner or accepting an emergency. It just crashes once ever ~2 hours for seemingly no reason.

Also, where do I send you the log files? I have them, do I post them here or is there a DM feature on this website that I have missed?

Edit: The flight planner has the crash issue again.

Do you have discord?

Yeah well, that is a small issue we currently have to life with… On the aircraft we can set stairtrucks or jetway needed but when disabled jetway it don’t use stairs neither cause of the stand…

Futhermore every aircraft have his own deifinition of door position and yet we obly can move that specific position but not the door itself…

On large stand or on crj based aircrafts you may note in some circumstances that those positions are completly wrong… This is also a issue comming from the game

I do. Is there a server or something or should I just give my account?

I’m curious,Is it possible able to make Lockheed L-1011,Will it be too difficult?

Not more diffcult like others, it is planned to do but no time table yet… A new plane takes aprox 20 or more hours of work until i can release it…
Currently i am a bit out of order to do something… But will be back in 2-3 weeks…

1 Like

Ok,looking forward to works,add oil!

Hope all gets better soon and hope it’s nothing to serious! <3 <3

1 Like

Hello! After reading some of the replies here, I think I’m also having that crashing-while-switching-to-flight-monitor issue.

I have a crash log & what-not, how do I submit that to y’all?

Thanks!

Not too picky, usually you can dm me a link to the file hosted somewhere like Google drive

1 Like

Groovy.

Umm…so…how do I send a dm on this forum? I checked around & couldn’t find a “message me” button >_<.

Ugh, I’m becoming like my parents…xD.

1 Like

Click on the 3 dots and then on flag, there you can send a DM

I might be missing something obvious, but since installing this mod and the aircraft tweaks mod I’m not getting any commercial flights offered.

I started a new sandbox to test things, and I can set everything up and sign contracts - but the airlines just don’t offer flights. Is this a known thing, or is there a setting I’m missing?

I am getting plenty of General Aviation activity at my airfield, so that side of things still works - just no commercial.

Also getting the Unity error periodically when opening the flight planner. Usually it’s fine, but then CTD at seemingly random intervals when going into the planner.