Help out translating Airport CEO!

Sure, every translation needs to be considered. Some ‘word/sentence constructions’ are simply not used across all languages or sound odd. Translations need to sound naturally, so it’s perfectly fine if it differs a bit from the literal translation, but still keeps the same meaning.

2 Likes

The creator of Localizor, Jonas, is heavily impressed with the pace the community is rolling at… :smiley:

Really fun to see work moving ahead, although we have a lot of examples to upload…

4 Likes

Jesus, I just came back to translate some extra text and saw that dutchs are already at 2/3rd, you are crazy

hmmmm… have never seen this before
@dellonia yes, we are going crazy (especially @Admigo)

Don’t worry, I’m on fire now :smiling_imp:
BTW, could be interesting to see your translations to learn dutch since i’m going to move to your country haha

1 Like

Oh really, to which area are you moving?

Haha thanks. I had to stop now. Tomorrow i will have a look into it again. There are still some translations i have to double check. Also have to make sure some translations are the same. Like some words can have more meanings or different translations

1 Like

Enschede (Twente University) for a master, if everything is going well, feb 2020 !

isn’t there a typo in the key here?

@dellonia Have fun there! Don’t forget your bike!

Will be helping out with Dutch translation. :wink:

I can translate into Norwegian.

1 Like

So many dutchies here! Didn’t know that. :joy:

1 Like

Me neither. :joy:

1 Like

Good work @Admigo! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks. I am glad i am able to help supporting this game😍

1 Like

Hello I create a official Telegram group for traslating Spanish for the game! Please send PM for the link.

I’m also stopping for today! We reached 87.9% on the Dutch translations, this is crazy! Well done guys! :smiley: I noticed that we especially need validation now, so feel free to go over existing translations and vote on the best/correct ones.

5 Likes

Good! I create a Official Group in Telegram for Spanish. ¿Do I put the link here or ask to send me a private message to grant it?

1 Like

I’m currently pushing ahead and proof reading the English section. I noticed that some keys have a trailing space at the beginning or at the end. I was wondering if these were intentional or not. Thanks!

(I’m sad to admit this, but I’m for some reason quite enjoying this)

3 Likes

On the Spanish section do you mean Spanish from Spain, or Spanish from Latin America?