Dev Blog 136: Continued development on Alpha 33 (the big bird update) and helping out translate Airport CEO

I’m afraid they’re stuck in traffic

5 Likes

Dang, I hope it was okay?

1 Like

african-ostrich
Come on guys, those are not big birds… My part of town of some serious big birds…

8 Likes

It’s the largest we have here. Weather was not the greatest when I took that.

3 Likes

… must be a 737-Max, as much as it’s flying…

2 Likes

Hello can’t wait to get the 787 modkit To see major airline mods like klm’s 787 orange

blogSmallInline

An Olympus Organization 787? Right?

6 Likes

Normally I would frown upon this sort of off-topic posting but since it’s top airport meme quality content I will allow it. Good work everyone!

11 Likes

its actually quite humorous! I love it! Great fun peoples! lol

what happened to this Monday’s Dev Blog? :sleepy: just curious, no rush if you are busy getting things done of course :slight_smile: Have a good Tuesday!

Was pushed a day forward

4 Likes

Should we expect a devblog today?

2 Likes

I don’t think so, they’re pushing dev-blogs more and more to get the 33 done.https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/the-dev-blog-status-updates/11767/11?u=drx

DEV BLOG DEV BLOG DEV BLOG 137!!! :crazy_face: just kidding keep on working! we can wait! lol

I’ve got a sneak pic from dev blog 152, you won’t believe what i’ve seen, devblog 137 is nothing compared to this one !

4 Likes

wait what are you from 2020

What…?

More importantly, has Alpha 33 dropped yet? :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

So the next dev blog will be pushed to Friday, I’ve made some time for it then! As you all know it’s a lot of work to write it all down and we have some stuff we want to share with you that’s not finished yet, but will be on Friday! :wink:

15 Likes

Is it Friday yet? :crazy_face:

1 Like