Concorde possible in ACEO?

Taking a look back at the history, it’s been 16 years since the last Concorde took its flight, and that got me thinking; Can the Concorde see the light again in our airports? I wouldn’t rush the devs right now as it’s not a very important feature, but I’d kill to see that aircraft, and with modding, I hope we can see more liveries apart from just Air France & British Airways liveries.

1 Like

I don’t think it should be added to the base game but it could be a part of DLC as “80s airplanes pack” DLC or so.

2 Likes

A general “Retro DLC” would be fun - with not only airplanes but also buses, fuel trucks etc. all being old style.

7 Likes

OOOH!!! So many possibilities :sweat_smile:

Convair
Lockheed
Tupolev
Junkers
OLD Fokkers
Douglas
OLD De havilland
Stinson
Vickers
Handley

All these would look awesome and unike from top down. Modern airplanes look pretty much the same due to the fact that they are built for optimal prestanda.

OMFG im kinda getting horn(e)y…

2 Likes

It would be awesome to have like a DC-10 or L1011 in game.:slightly_smiling_face:
Yah but packs will be released over the time after the game is stable in it’s full release. so much potential.

1 Like

love to see a retro dlc thing

Oh yea I agree with your idea, and it certainly sounds better.

All these classic airplanes should come in “20th century era” pack.

Give it I want it

1 Like

Haha, me too; but possibly after stable game comes out and all the bugs kinked out.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.