Best A320 family livery?

What is in your opinion the best A320 (can be neo) livery?

Here is mine, has to be Easyjet

image source

Weiterleitungshinweis

Airbus A320 family

Some rules…
you MUST:

• Credit the image if it IS NOT yours.
  • ONLY 1 picture allowed per post
  • Be respectful to others

You get what I mean.:smiley:

4 Likes

Say no more.

3 Likes

Love the special tintin livery of Brussels Airlines. SN Rackham :slight_smile:

‘we fly you to the home of tintin’

Source: Airbus A320-214 - Brussels Airlines | Aviation Photo #5376677 | Airliners.net

10 Likes

This is also my favourite! :heart_eyes: I really love this livery.

3 Likes

Yes, I know I put easyjet @JeremyK & @Sennah but Brussels airlines have cracked it.:blush:

2 Likes

Mine would have to be Peach Aviation’s.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/peach-airline-accept-bitcoin-after-japan-recognizes-cryptocurrency/

4 Likes

As @dewitjur just mentioned in another topic:

Brussels Airlines just launched yet another custom livery :smiley: Although Rackham still remains my favourite :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So this is my personal favourite livery in A320

Credit : JetPhotos

3 Likes

This is my favourite

Credit - Planespotters.net

4 Likes

Nice choice @JAYLAF747 nad @FarrisW !

Thanks

Thanks for bumping this @JeremyK (I was right…)

3 Likes

I find it difficult to choose between all those that Jetsmart has (low cost airline in Latin America) and that each image has an iconic animal from the country in which it operates, such as Norwegian but with animals
Here I leave you my favorite

Credit: Jetsmart Argentina

4 Likes

That Jetsmart plane is already planned to do by me. I have done that also for SA. like you see here

here you can see how it will look from top :slight_smile:
maybe i do it in the next days :wink:
because it is also one of my favorite liverys for the A320

4 Likes

This is my new favorite livery! image

6 Likes

Interesting, Thanks for posting. I like how you have brought a new perspective to the thread: here @modair

1 Like

I’m going to bump this because I think this is an interesting conversation that has been somewhat buried and forgotten.

1 Like

Considering that the topic is called the “A320 family livery”, I don’t really like the look of the A320. It just looks too short…

I do enjoy the look of the A321, and this Wizzair just looks amazing. It’s a clean, modern yet distinctive design.

Photo: Paul K Ferry

5 Likes

I really like this livery, because it is the skyline of Hong Kong on the tail of the aircraft. I may be a bit biased as I do live in HK.
th-6

th-7

4 Likes

I can’t be serious as there are too many nice liveries around the globe. So I post the beautyfull old Air Jamaica livery.

Be carefull with your eyes.

5 Likes

This never came round, but I’ve always been partial to AA’s polished metal what-if A320.

2 Likes

It’s hideous but I like it.
https://www.wingsherald.com/aer-lingus-airplane-airbus-a320-reported-smoke-cockpit-near-cork/

3 Likes