ACEO Modding Group: You have Airline Wishes? Write us here and we try to do it

This one is old livery, now they wear that, that I did… :wink::man_shrugging:t3:

Dutchbird now online.

1 Like

Hello everybody, I’d like to inform you, that, I am quitting ACEO Modding Group, more information coming soon, I don’t think ill create mods ever.
The respect of some group members are so low, that I don’t even mind ever joining modding community again, I am not gonna name him, but the one that I am talking about knows it’s about him.

Thank you for past 6 months, it was grateful to me! :smiley:

3 Likes

Nouvelair now online :slight_smile:

Steam Workshop::Nouvelair

Flybondi & Jetstar back online also :wink:

4 Likes

@modair @JuliusTheCanadianAv thank you for your hard work and all the mods you have made! :hugs:

4 Likes

Brussels Airlines launched a new custom livery today, took 2 painters for 19 days.
https://www.brusselsairlines.com/en-be/misc/meet_bruegel.aspx?fbclid=IwAR3nPnzE0_lNaJYPkPjG5VEYjM6xIzU4VnfXslp1SwQCYcHATxBEo9AJdgc

1 Like

Hey people,
Just to let you know unfortunately I do not have the time to manage the collection…I plan to continue modding in the very limited time I have, but I can’t keep updating the collection. Sorry :frowning:

Now look what you’ve done!!! Everyone is Leaving!!!

Must be me, lol? :wink: Ah well, I’ll keep on doing what I do, and that is doing what I do :smiley:

1 Like

Kuwait Airways now online.

1 Like

What did he do? :expressionless:

1 Like

What have I done ? I made all these mods and this wish list possible for you, and just because it was too much work for me,i have not the right to decide to step down a little?:thinking:
I not wanted that the group broke apart. And i hope it that this not comes. But that is not my fault. :hushed:
It disappointed me to hear what you say here. And that after i have done i think 4-5 mods for you !
It is a lot of work you have to do as leader of a group , and i have got 2 groups with together 32 members.
And the most work you as user not see. I have managed this side , the trello side , the collection , the airline list of the game , and i needed also to talk to the members if there was trouble.
That all needs a lot of time. And it is not easy do that all. and as thank you , you get stress and trouble.
I just write this that you can understand that. And all this was a burden on my shoulders, that nearly kills all my fun at modding.:cry: And now you maybe can understand why your words disappoints me very much .:cry:
Sorry :disappointed:

3 Likes

Please don’t take it to heart m8!, just take a little break and have a think :slight_smile: No need for rash decisions :wink: There is no pressure to do anything, for anyone :wink:

Wish you the best.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

See you soon! (Hopefully)

2 Likes

I’ve decided that, I won’t quit, but ill be less active then ever, my latest mod link : Steam Community :: Error

National Airlines (N8) includes Boeing 757-200.

3 Likes

i just have to say this:

Thanks for the work guys! You all bring so many good work and bring back livery modding after the death of ACEOMM. It’s amazing how you guys done so much in two months! :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your nice words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Song by Delta (757-200) now online.

3 Likes

Eva Air with A321 is online now here: Steam Workshop::Eva Air

in new livery

4 Likes