BACK ON THE WORKSHOP: Manchester Alan Turing Airport - Large, Modern 52 Stand Satellite Airport

A small update for today;

International Duty Free has been completed, along with the first addition to the International Departures Food Hall.

Domestic shopping consists of a FlyGo store, located after security. The area shadowed in brown is soon to become a BelBeer (Wetherspoons, anyone?).

International Duty Free (Pick & Fly) has been fitted out, with 744 metres squared of retail space. An electrical store (Power) has also been completed, along with luxury retail space after departures e-immigration, consisting of Belanger Jewellers and Bottle.

Hiko Sushi offer a Kaiten-Sushi bar in the centre of the food hall.

Let’s hope more passengers use the shops and restaurants after security in Alpha 35!

4 Likes

Looking amazing!!!

1 Like

OMG! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: it also reminds me of Taiwan’s Taoyuan international airport. there was a small shopping area like in your first picture that looped and looked exactly like that. It is also looking amazing.

1 Like

@win_win Cheers! I’m making some adjustments to reconfigure the space whilst keeping the same layout. Planning on freezing progress soon until Alpha 35 drops, so I avoid wasting time constructing things that will become redundant (eg. the new ‘restaurants’ with stove/fridge etc).

1 Like

@awtkn I feel bad for the baggage that has to go through the washroom. :slight_smile:

Has to make it to Level -1 somehow! :man_shrugging:

Hey, if it works it works!

Really love the shade of color you made the bar tables!

1 Like

@Blackout cheers! I use the digital colour meter on my Mac to obtain the RGB used in the restaurant/shop logos to make them on-brand and identifiable.

Wow! Even in a game there is always mathematics and physics involved!

I’m a bit of a perfectionist, not sure if anyone can tell!

1 Like

Ok, I am guilty as well. I need everything symmetrical. If it was a thing, I would be a symetricist

2 Likes

Quick Question: Is it profitable?

Wow playing on a Mac? Are you playing g on a laptop? There is no way my 2015 MacBook can run something like this!

1 Like

@utsav8 I’m playing on a 13” MacBook Pro 2017. Sometimes I think it’s going to explode but it’s held up so far!

@Blackout It’s up to you as CEO! My previous Alan Turing Airport became overall profitable with some appropriate fees tweaking. Admin staff working on upkeep cost reduction can help with this.

Nice! I am on a 2015 13 inch MacBook Pro… I am going to try push the limits. I have played with up to 2000-2500 daily passengers without a significant lag so far

I don’t know where this should go, but I think @awtkn should read this. You got your wish! A youtuber is playing your airport: Manchester Alan Turing International Airport. Check it out here: I TRIED RUNNING THE WORLDS BIGGEST AIRPORT in Airport CEO - YouTube

1 Like

When I saw the thumbnail, I knew immediately it was this one. :wink:

1 Like

Bro, had no clue seniac2 plays ACEO

100% sub if I’m not already for him